Reportlinker Adds Report on Hog Industry of China
NEW YORK, Oct. 16 /PRNewswire/ — Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue.
As the first special research report of hog industry situation and forecast for trends in the overall hog industry chain in China, this report will focus on pig breeding, feed supply, hog breeding and circulation, slaughtering and processing, pork circulation and pork product processing. It will forecast for Chinese hog industry by five historical research chapters: policy environment of hog industry in China, pork demand, feedstuff support as well as cost and profit, by which to answer the questions some insiders suggested on the following issues:
- What is the prospect of the policy environment of hog breeding and processing in China?
- How much potential will pork demand grow further?
- What will be the support capability of feedstuff in China?
- What will be the cost and profit of hog industry in China?
- What is the prospect of hog industry in China under the constraints of factors, such as policy environment, feedstuff support, pork demand as well as cost and profit?
- What is the development model of hog industry in China in the future? What are the characteristics in different regions?
- How benefit is distributed in the value chain of hog industry in China? What kinds of policies will be adopted to guide the positive development of hog breeding industry and improve the reasonable distribution of value chain?
1 Policy Environment of Hog Industry
1.1 Judgment on Development of Grain Production Policy in China
1.2 Evaluation of Changes of Environmental Protection Policy on Animal Farming
1.3 Analysis of Quality Control over Hog Farming and Processed Products in China
1.4 Analysis of Policy Orientation for Development of Animal Husbandry in China
1.5 Evaluation of Policy on Feed Industry Development
1.6 Analysis of Trend of Policy on Hog Slaughter in China
1.7 Judgment of Trend of Trade Policy on Hog Products in China
1.8 Evaluation of Policy Environment for Hog Production in China
2 Analysis of Prospect of Pork Consumption
2.1 Trend of Meat Consumption
2.2 Structure of Pork Consumption and Trend
2.3 Analysis of Prospect of Pork Consumption at Home
2.4 Food Construction Structure of Households and Trend
To order this report:
Contact: Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: email@example.com US: (805)652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626