MSC Cruises Offers ‘Best Fare, Best Room’ Rates on 2010 Europe Summer Sailings
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Oct. 19 /PRNewswire/ — MSC Cruises is offering travelers planning to cruise Europe next summer the opportunity to take advantage of a “Best Fare, Best Room” savings promotion.
Guests receive the best available staterooms at the lowest price within their selected category at the time of booking.
Rates begin at $699 per person on select 7-night cruises and $949 for 10-night and positioning cruises visiting some of Europe’s most exotic ports.
Itineraries featuring special “Best Fare, Best Room” rates on 7-night sailings include:
- MSC Fantasia: Western Mediterranean “Mediterranean Fantasy” roundtrip from Barcelona, Genoa, Naples, or Marseille, from $849;
- MSC Splendida: Western Mediterranean “The Splendid Mediterranean” roundtrip from Genoa, Barcelona, Naples, Civitavecchia, or Marseille, from $799;
- MSC Lirica: Western Mediterranean “Mediterranean Marvels” roundtrip from Genoa, Civitavecchia, or Salerno, from $699;
- MSC Sinfonia: Western Mediterranean “Sparkling Mediterranean Rivieras” roundtrip from Venice, Livorno, or Naples, from $729;
- MSC Magnifica: Italy, Greece and Turkey “The Magnificent Mediterranean” roundtrip from Venice or Bari, from $749;
- MSC Musica: Eastern Mediterranean “Greek Islands in the Sun” roundtrip from Venice or Bari, from $949;
- MSC Armonia: Eastern Mediterranean “Jewels of the Adriatic” roundtrip from Venice, from $729;
- MSC Poesia: Baltic or Norwegian Fjords roundtrip from Copenhagen or Kiel, from $1,199;
- MSC Orchestra: Baltic or Norwegian Fjords roundtrip from Copenhagen or Kiel, from $1,099;
Select 10-, 11-, or 13-night cruises and positioning cruise itineraries include:
- MSC Magnifica: 13-night from Hamburg to Venice, from $1,149.
- MSC Poesia: 11-night roundtrip from Copenhagen or Kiel, from $1,399.
- MSC Orchestra: 10-night from Copenhagen to Genoa, from $1,199; or 11-night from Copenhagen to Barcelona, from $1,099.
- MSC Opera: 10-night Dover to Venice, from $949; 11-night from Amsterdam, Dover or roundtrip from Venice, from $1,049.
- MSC Melody: 11-night roundtrip from Genoa or Civitavecchia, from $999.
Children ages 17 and younger sail free when sharing a stateroom with two full-fare-paying adults.
Cruise-only rates are per person, based on double occupancy (government fees and taxes for all guests are additional) and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
For more information about MSC Cruises, visit us online at www.MSCCruisesUSA.com or contact a local travel professional.
SOURCE MSC Cruises