The Source of Court Corruption Revealed: Full Disclosure Network(R) Cable TV Series
(Video Preview 6 Min)
WASHINGTON, Nov. 17 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The Full Disclosure NetworkÃ‚® presents a special six minute “preview” covering a ten-part cable television series entitled “Judicial Benefits & Court Corruption” . The Video Reveals the on-going Court battle involving U.S. and Superior Court Judges, a County Board of Supervisors and Court Administrators, the Judicial Watch organization and jailed Anti-trust Attorney Richard I. Fine.
The legal battle began when Richard I. Fine challenged Superior Court Judges who had been receiving illegal payments from the County of Los Angeles since 1988 and who did not disclose those payments on their Economic Disclosure Form 700 nor to the parties appearing before the judges in their court rooms in cases that involved the County of Los Angeles. The California Constitution Article 3, Section 4(b) and Judicial Canons of Ethics (Canon 4C(2)) prohibit Judges from accepting payments from other than their employer, the State of California.
Featured in the following video are: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Programs/preview_549.php
- Richard I. Fine, who is serving an indefinite sentence in L.A. County Central Men’s Jail since March 4th, 2009 for attempting to disqualify Judge David Yaffe
- Sterling Norris, Judicial Watch Attorney (Sturgeon vs. County of L.A.)
- Paul Orphanedes, Judicial Watch Attorney (Sturgeon vs. County of L.A.)
- Professor Emeritus Daniel Gottlieb, Purdue University (ret.)
- Leslie Dutton, Full Disclosure host and moderator
Issues covered in this preview presentation of the complete series are:
- Senate Bill SBX2 11, Legislation granting retroactive criminal and civil immunity to all California Judges, County Government and Court officials who participated in the illegal payment scheme, since 1988 to present.
- L. A. County Sheriff Leroy Baca’s fight to prevent Full Disclosure Network’s access to interview jailed attorney Richard I. Fine.
- Richard I. Fine’s incarceration in the L. A. County Jail
- One-page description of the entire series here.
- Backgrounder on Full Disclosure Network
- L.A. Times Coverage & U S Supreme Court on Judicial Bias
- FDN Newsletter Archives
Contact Info: Leslie Dutton, Producer Full Disclosure Network(R) email@example.com 310-822-4449
SOURCE Full Disclosure Network