Top 10 Sexiest Valentine’s Day Promotional Products
Inaugural List of Romantic Giveaways and Business Gifts
TREVOSE, Pa., Feb. 5 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The Advertising Specialty Institute today released its first top 10 sexiest promotional products list for Valentine’s Day.
A search for romantic giveaways in the Advertising Specialty Institute’s exclusive promotional products database, revealed that marketers are in hot pursuit of everything from logoed condom packs to lip-shaped chocolate to help them launch Valentine’s-themed campaigns.
To see photos of the products, visit http://asicentral.com/sexyproducts.
The top 10 sexiest Valentine’s Day promo products for 2010 are:
- SexyÃ‚® Water – bottled water with a label that says it all.
- Bling Travel Mug – a mirror on the front is pimped with shiny faux gems.
- Romantic Evening Intimacy Kit – this pouch has six condoms and flavored lubricant.
- Contrast Color Thong – an imprinted hot favorite.
- Chocolate Lips – wrapped in red foil, it’s chocolate with a twist.
- TangleÃ‚® Love Keychain – the famed toy has a risqu© side.
- Little Black Book of Sex Secrets – a reference with naughty tips.
- Sex on the Beach Kit – includes coconut massage oil and drink recipes.
- Red Heart USB Drive – who says you don’t love your computer?
- Silhouette Girl Flashing Pin – if truckers put it on mud flaps, you can wear it.
For a video featuring some of the products, visit http://asicentral.com/sexyproductsvideo.
Promotional products, or advertising specialties, are items imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event. Companies often purchase them as giveaways to employees or clients at holidays and for occasions year-round, and marketers often include them in their campaigns to increase response rates.
According to an exclusive study from the Advertising Specialty Institute, end-buyers identify promo products as the most effective medium among all advertising, next to the Internet. In addition, the study reveals that nearly one-half, or 48%, of respondents indicated that promo products are expected to deliver a positive return-on-investment.
The Advertising Specialty Institute is the largest media organization serving the promotional products industry, with a membership of over 26,000 sellers and manufacturers of ad specialties. Suppliers use ASI print and electronic resources to market products to ASI distributors, and distributors sell to end-users (marketers, advertisers and companies). Visit asicentral.com.
Contact: Scott Fuhr 484-680-2431 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Advertising Specialty Institute