Government Technology Leaders Preview Announcements to be Made at Gov 2.0 Expo
WASHINGTON, May 18 /PRNewswire/ —
- Exhibitors and sponsors of Gov 2.0 Expo will use the event as center stage to announce their latest technology innovations supporting Government 2.0, including:
- Caspio, the leading cloud computing platform for publishing database applications without programming, will be offering a new pilot program designed to help government agencies address eGov, Open Gov, and Gov 2.0 initiatives. Visit Caspio in the Innovator’s Pavilion to see a live demo. A free trial is available at http://www.caspio.com/gov.
- CiviGuard will announce its first government customer at Gov 2.0 Expo. CiviGuard is the world’s first smart phone-optimized, near real-time and location-specific emergency communication platform.
- EveryBlock will share compelling 15-second case studies covering everything from policy to technology, and demonstrate how government agencies can use open data to transform their organizations. EveryBlock is an innovative site that filters an assortment of local news by location enabling users to keep track of what is happening on a block, in a neighborhood and all over a city.
- LevelUp-Group (www.levelup-group.com) announces for the first time from Gov 2.0 the beta release of MobileUp4JobTraQÃ‚® (www.m4jt.com). MobileUp4JobTraQÃ‚® extends JobTraQÃ‚®’s enterprise workflow and task management software to mobile smart devices. JobTraQÃ‚® is fast to implement and adjusts on the fly. When you want results, JobTraQÃ‚® it with LevelUp-Group.
- Supporting Gov 2.0 Expo’s commitment to bringing the latest innovations in the government IT industry, the event announces the first ever Innovators Pavilion showcasing next-generation Gov 2.0 companies, including Blogtronix, Caspio, CiviGuard, DataPortal, DotGov, Inc., Forio Business Simulations, GovLive, IdeaScale, Igloo Software, Limehouse Software, Mashery, Meghaware, PageFreezer, Ravenflow, Semantifi, Simpler Systems, and Twilio.
- Gov 2.0 Expo homepage: http://www.gov2expo.com
- Gov 2.0 Expo full schedule: http://qorv.is/0fb
- City of San Francisco CIO Talks Technology Innovations @ Gov 2.0 Expo Preview (YouTube video): http://qorv.is/rgb
- What Does Gov 2.0 Mean to Intel @ Gov 2.0 Expo Preview (YouTube video): http://qorv.is/qgb
- Laurel Ruma on a Sneak Preview of Gov 2.0 Expo, inc. Cloud Computing in City of Los Angeles (YouTube video): http://qorv.is/sgb
- Mark Drapeau on Cloud, Collaboration, Social Media in Government @ Gov 2.0 Expo Preview (YouTube video): http://qorv.is/tgb
Blog for Gov 2.0 Events: http://blog.gov2events.com/ --------------------------- RSS Feed for Gov 2.0 Events: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/OreillyConferencesGov20 ---------------------------------------------------- Trackback URL: http://www.gov2expo.com -----------------------
O’Reilly Media, Inc. spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly has been a chronicler and catalyst of leading-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
UBM TechWeb, the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14 million business and technology professionals actively engage in UBM TechWeb’s communities and information resources monthly.
Gov 2.0 Expo, government, innovation, technology, announcements, news, preview, pavilion, cloud computing, emergency communications, open data, smart phone, federal, state, local
SOURCE UBM TechWeb