Qorvis Unveils Interactive Work and Announces New Client Wins
WASHINGTON, May 21 /PRNewswire/ — Qorvis Communications, one of the fastest-growing integrated communications firms in the U.S., today announced new website launches and new interactive web design client wins.
- The Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) hosts the largest and most dynamic HR conference in the world and asked Qorvis to create a website for the SHRM Annual Conference that would help them achieve their conference registration goals. The new website is now live at http://annual.shrm.org and includes a visually-engaging presentation of the conference sessions, speakers and events information, simplified website navigation/user experience, live Twitter feeds of the Conference tweets (Hashtag #shrm10), creation of multimedia assets and the ability to share website content on social network platforms, email and text messaging channels.
- Reznick Group, a top-20 Certified Public Accounting firm, came to Qorvis for the design and development of an improved, content-rich portal for clients and business partners. The new Reznick website uses the latest online media tools, including Flash animation and video, for Reznick Group’s services, industries, and resource centers. A fully-integrated content management system using Drupal and Solution Finder allows users to quickly navigate the site and find information and related services with just a few clicks. New to the Reznick Group site is a robust “people” section that showcases the firm’s leadership, industry, service line, and office locations.
- Qorvis has also worked with national car care leader AAMCOÂ® to create its iGAAUGE mobile application for Android(TM) phone users. iGAAUGE, which launched in December for the iPhoneÂ® and iPod touchÂ®, has already received accolades along with recognition as the first of its kind for a national car care leader. The iGAAUGE was named one of the week’s best iPhone apps by Gizmodo (December 4, 2009) and made the Advertising Age “Book of Tens: Cool Branded iPhone Apps for 2009″ (December 14, 2009). iGAAUGE gives users access to diagnostic tools and up-to-the-mile maintenance information at the touch of a button.
“The Qorvis team draws on its deep experience in building websites for multinational corporations and major brands to enhance the online presences of our new clients,” said Jason Siegel, partner and lead on the Qorvis interactive team. “Our leadership in Drupal development has already proven to be a great asset to our clients and their CMS needs.”
Recent interactive client wins include:
- Daon, a leading biometric identity management company
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens, the nation’s premier historical site, now an educational tourist attraction
- Network for Good, an independent nonprofit organization offering online fundraising services
- Sourcefire, a leader in cybersecurity
- TMNG Global, a multinational professional services firm
- WTOP, Washington’s only all-news radio station, to develop user experience design, search engine optimization, and mobile strategy
Qorvis has an experienced group of information architects, strategists, web designers, animators, and programmers with the background, capabilities and proven process to build innovative and creative websites. In the last year, Qorvis has created more than 75 websites for clients, including Pratt & Whitney, Beam Global Spirits & Wine, Raytheon, and the Smithsonian Institution.
About Qorvis Communications, LLC
Qorvis Communications is one of the nation’s largest independent, integrated communications firms. Formed in August 2000, Qorvis provides its clients with expertise in the areas of public relations and media relations, advertising, public affairs, investor relations and financial services communications, grassroots campaigns, interactive communications and web design, social media strategies, and research and opinion surveys. For more information, visit www.qorvis.com, contact email@example.com or follow @qorvis on Twitter.
SOURCE Qorvis Communications