James Clark and Wendy Hofstetter of Room 214 to Conduct AMA Data and Dashboards Workshop in Atlanta
BOULDER, Colo., May 28 /PRNewswire/ — James Clark, co-founder of Room 214 and Wendy Hofstetter, group practice leader in entertainment at Room 214, will lead the upcoming AMA Data and Dashboards workshop in Atlanta on June 2 and 3. The workshop provides mid- to senior-level marketers with the knowledge to put data at the center of their marketing decisions.
With the shift of marketing resources to online and social media as a way to lower costs and increase marketing effectiveness, marketers now have a tremendous amount of data at their disposal. Knowing what to do with that data is often overwhelming.
This intensive two-day seminar will dive into how to gather, filter, curate and visualize the data that matters most for assessing marketing ROI. Attendees will receive a simple stepped-approach to launching marketing dashboards that quantify the overall impact marketing is having on stated business objectives such as sales, customer service, retention and brand visibility.
Key Learning Objectives
- Aligning the scope of a marketing dashboard with the organization’s knowledge needs.
- Identifying the right metrics to include on a dashboard to identify opportunities and threats and forecast performance.
- Integrating analytics and dashboard metrics.
- Overcoming gaps in data or missing information.
- Developing robust processes to support marketing resource allocation and performance management.
- Selecting the right deployment technology to create an engaging interface and easy-to-maintain operation.
- Designing the user experience for simplicity and richness of learning.
- Developing a marketing measurement plan to ensure that the dashboard evolves to meet the ever-changing needs of the marketing organization.
“Data visibility is pushing marketing further toward organizational integration among sales, customer service, brand and public relations. Having a dashboard to correlate and track the interdependence of these disciplines is critical to forward thinking and acting organizations.”
- James Clark, co-founder, Room 214
- AMA Event Details: http://bit.ly/dfsaCB
- Room 214, http://www.room214.com, a social media agency
- James Clark: @jamesoclark
- Wendy Hofstetter: @whofstetter
- Room 214: @room_214
- AMA: @marketing_power
Media Contact: James Clark, Room 214 www.Room214.com 303-444-9214 x100 email@example.com http://www.twitter.com/jamesoclark http://www.twitter.com/room_214
SOURCE Room 214