Bourns Announces New Product Updates to its Innovative Line of Guitar Potentiometers
RIVERSIDE, Calif., June 1 /PRNewswire/ — Bourns, Inc. announces the release of three new guitar potentiometer design kits, and new product updates to its industry-leading line of guitar potentiometers along with two new application notes. Designed to help improve guitar longevity and sound quality, the following products and resources will be showcased in Bourns’ booth #1245 at the upcoming Summer NAMM Show, June 18-20, 2010 in Nashville, TN.
- H-1200 Guitar Potentiometer Design Kit – Premium and Vintage Models including Model 95 and Model 82 guitar pots
- H-1201 Guitar Potentiometer Design Kit – Standard Models including Model PDA241-SRT, Model PDA241-HRT and Model PDB241-GTR guitar pots
- H-1202 Guitar Potentiometer Design Kit – Standard Mini Models including Model PDB181-GTR, Model PDB1822-GTRB Blend-Balance, and Model PDB183-GTR with push-pull switch guitar pots
- Model 82A1D-A24 Product Update - Vintage Guitar Potentiometer with standard bushing and plain shaft, 250k and 500k tapers (for thin body guitars)
- Model 82Z1D-Z33 Product Update – Vintage Guitar Potentiometer with long bushing and knurled shaft, 250k and 500k audio tapers (for thick body guitars)
- Model PDB241-GTR03 Product Update – Standard Guitar Potentiometer with long bushing and knurled shaft, 250k and 500k audio taper (for thick body guitars)
- Model PDB241-GTR04 Product Update – Standard Guitar Potentiometer with long bushing and plain shaft, 250k and 500k audio taper (for thick body guitars)
Bourns has also released two new application notes to support guitar potentiometer installation and upgrades for electric and bass guitars.
Bourns, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive sensors, circuit protection solutions, magnetic products, microelectronic modules, trimming and precision potentiometers, panel controls and encoders and resistive products. Headquartered in Riverside, CA, Bourns serves a broad range of markets, including telecommunications, computer, industrial, instrumentation, automotive, consumer, non-critical life support medical, audio and various other market segments. BournsÃ‚® products are manufactured according to ISO-9000 standards under Six Sigma quality programs. Additional company and product information is available at the company’s website at www.bourns.com.
Annette Keller Keller Communication (949) 640-4811 email@example.com
SOURCE Bourns, Inc.