Crystal Light Offers Lilith Fun to All with Pre-Lilith Tailgating Event In Salmon Creek
TARRYTOWN, N.Y., June 28 /PRNewswire/ —
- Lilith title sponsor Crystal Light is offering Lilith fun for everyone and helping concert-goers get ready for a day at Lilith with a tailgating event at Fred Meyer. There will be plenty of music and Crystal Light.
- Attendees will be invited to sing karaoke for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the Portland Lilith show and receive other exciting giveaways. They will also be able to meet Lilith artist Lucy Schwartz.
- Once there, fans will be able to stock up on summer essentials from Fred Meyer for a day at Lilith or whatever they have planned, like Crystal Light to help them get the water they need.
- Attendees who purchase two boxes of Crystal Light drink mix from Fred Meyer on July 1 will also receive a prize.
- Thursday, July 1, 4-6 p.m. – before July 2 Portland Lilith tour stop
- Fred Meyer in Salmon Creek
800 NE Tenney Road
Vancouver, Washington 98685
Crystal Light will also be at Lilith for the July 2 Portland show and all U.S. tour stops. The brand that helps women drink the water they need is bringing fans a “Refreshing Oasis” where they can get out of the sun to relax and rejuvenate with cooling mist and massage chairs. Once there, they’ll enjoy free samples of refreshing Crystal Light Pure Fitness, the first nationally available low-calorie fitness drink mix with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives.(1)
(1) Among mass marketed sports drinks (Nielsen 52 Week Ending 2/20/2010)
To learn more about how Crystal Light is making a splash at Lilith, connect with Crystal Light on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/CrystalLight and follow @CrystalLight on Twitter (www.Twitter.com/CrystalLight).
SOURCE Crystal Light