Sopris Updates Responding to Individual Differences in Education (RIDE) Intervention Bank
LONGMONT, Colo., Sept. 30 /PRNewswire/ — Sopris, a business unit of Cambium Learning Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ABCD) announced today that the company has updated its Responding to Individual Differences in Education (RIDE) Intervention Bank.
The RIDE Behavior Intervention Bank is a multimedia web-based program consisting of 104 research-based interventions across six critical areas of behavior: aggression, disruptive behavior, noncompliance, off task/non-participation, social skills and unprepared. The program also provides ongoing, real time support for teachers to effectively address problem behaviors.
The newest key benefit of the improved RIDE program is the addition of VPORT, a proven online data management system. VPORT allows educators to track ongoing student progress and ensures that students are responding to the given intervention. The online data management system also provides essential reports that give support to teachers and school leaders in communicating with parents and students regarding behavior.
“Customer response to the new release of RIDE has been outstanding. Access to proven behavior interventions are critically important in today’s school environment. RIDE’s combination of web- based convenience, video models and progress monitoring reports provides a truly unique set of resources to enhance positive school climate,” said George Logue, President of Sopris.
The updated RIDE Behavior Intervention Bank provides educators with the ability/opportunity to:
- Peruse, select and implement a variety of behavior interventions–ideal for addressing tough behavior before it occurs or once it is occurring
- View video model demonstrations (includes 51 video models) of selected interventions
- Track and graph student data to easily monitor student progress and responses to the interventions tried over time
- Tracks both decreases in negative behavior and increases in positive behavior and generates reports that can be shared with parents and students
- Access current research support for every tactic
- Access the system online–for flexibility, on-demand tool, 24/7 support, and current information that is updated in an ongoing process
For more information about RIDE and other programs offered by Sopris, visit: www.soprislearning.com or call 800.547.6747.
For over 35 years, Sopris has focused exclusively on moving all students to their full academic potential. With a firm commitment to bridging the gap between research and practice, Sopris supplemental products focus on the full spectrum of academic support–including assessment, supplements, intervention, positive behavior supports, and professional development. Whether implemented in a single classroom or school-/district-wide, Sopris supplements have been proven to strengthen core instruction and to quickly and positively impact the academic achievement of students in literacy, math, and spoken language. Sopris is a business unit of Cambium Learning Group, Inc. [Nasdaq: ABCD] based in Dallas, Texas. For more information, please visit soprislearning.com.
Media and Investor Contact: Shannan Overbeck Cambium Learning Group, Inc. 214.932.9476 email@example.com
SOURCE Sopris/Cambium Learning Group, Inc.