KRAFT Singles Unwraps Big Family Fun With Disney On Ice
GLENVIEW, Ill., Jan. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — KRAFT Singles, America’s favorite brand of American cheese, has partnered with Disney On Ice to bring the magic of Disney to consumers nationwide. Now through May 31, 2011, any KRAFT Singles package wrapper can be redeemed for a pair of 50 percent discounted tickets to any of five fantastic Disney On Ice shows playing across America, including Disney-Pixar’s Toy Story 3.
“Whether it’s a meal or a fun activity, parents are still looking for good value options that can please the whole family,” said Sherina Smith, Senior Brand Manager, KRAFT Singles. “That’s why KRAFT Singles and Disney On Ice have teamed up to deliver a crowd-pleasing, budget-friendly partnership; they really do make a perfect pair.”
To participate, consumers simply trade in the KRAFT Singles package wrapper during the period of January 1 through May 31, 2011 to receive two 50 percent discounted tickets. Redemption is easy with three options: KRAFT Singles package wrappers can be redeemed directly at the venue box office; mailed directly to the venue box office; or mailed to Disney On Ice’s customer service center. (1) Complete details available at www.disneyoniceoffer.com.
“Similar to our offer with Minor League Baseball, this partnership brings tremendous value to consumers simply for enjoying a product they already love,” said Smith. “Depending on the show and locality, a family of four could save from $20 to more than $160 through this fantastic offer.”
The Disney fantasy comes to life in the following shows*:
- Disney-Pixar’s Toy Story 3: The toys are back in town! On the heels of the popular movie release, watch as Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, Rex and the rest of the gang set out on an exciting mission to return to Andy’s house.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Magical Journey: Make imagination your destination! Join tour guides Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on an adventure exploring several popular Disney destinations.
- Princess Classics: Get to know the most celebrated princesses from Disney’s classic fairytales.
- Princess Wishes: Enter a world of wishes with Disney’s most celebrated royalty where believing is just the beginning.
- Let’s Celebrate!: It’s one colossal party on ice with all your beloved Disney friends in an incredible medley of holidays, celebrations and festivals from around the globe.
The KRAFT Singles partnership with Disney On Ice is being supported with television, radio, print and online advertisements across the county, retail support in-store and in-venue signage. Disney On Ice is produced by Feld Entertainment, Inc. For more details on this enchanting offer, including location, dates and specific show information, please visit www.disneyoniceoffer.com.
Visit www.kraftsingles.com to find recipes featuring KRAFT Singles that are sure to help the whole family “skate” into and enjoy the new year.
About KRAFT Singles
With its perfect melt and consistently creamy texture, KRAFT Singles (www.kraftsingles.com) has been THE American cheese at the dinner table and in school lunch boxes for more than 45 years. KRAFT Singles are an excellent source of calcium and a good source of vitamin D. KRAFT Singles are also available in 2% Milk and Fat-Free varieties. Look for KRAFT Singles Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Products in the dairy aisle of leading grocery stores.
About Kraft Foods
Kraft Foods is building a global snacks powerhouse and an unrivaled portfolio of brands people love. With annual revenues of approximately $48 billion, Kraft Foods is the world’s second largest food company, making delicious products for billions of consumers in approximately 170 countries. The portfolio includes 11 iconic brands with revenues exceeding $1 billion – Oreo, Nabisco and LU biscuits; Milka and Cadbury chocolates; Trident gum; Jacobs and Maxwell House coffees; Philadelphia cream cheeses; Kraft cheeses, dinners and dressings; and Oscar Mayer meats. Approximately 70 brands generate annual revenues of more than $100 million. Kraft Foods (www.kraftfoodscompany.com); (NYSE: KFT) is a member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Standard & Poor’s 500, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index.
About Feld Entertainment, Inc.
Feld Entertainment, Inc., is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories, with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year. Feld Entertainment’s productions have appeared in more than 70 countries on six continents to date and include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & BaileyÃ‚®, Feld Motor Sports, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!
For more information about Feld Entertainment, Inc., visit http://www.feldentertainment.com.
(1) Any KRAFT Singles wrapper or carton, regardless of the presence or absence of the Disney On Ice branding, may be redeemed for any of the five Disney On Ice Shows playing January 1, 2011, through May 31, 2012, Monday-Friday, but the offer must be redeemed during the promotional offer period, January 1, 2011, to May 31, 2011. For shows that are already on sale at the venue box office, consumers can take their KRAFT Singles packaging directly to the venue box office and purchase tickets. Or consumers can visit the unique URL listed in the on-pack, fill out the online form provided and mail in the completed form, method of payment and the KRAFT Singles packaging to the venue box office (for shows already scheduled) or consumers can mail the completed form and KRAFT Singles packaging to Disney On Ice‘s customer service. Ã‚© 2011 All Disney and Disney On Ice trademarks and service marks are used by KRAFT Singles with permission and under license from Disney and Disney On Ice. All Rights Reserved. Ã‚© 2011 Kraft Foods
*Show availability subject to change after May 1, 2011.
Contact: Jennifer Jameson 312.552.1179 firstname.lastname@example.org Angela Wiggins 847.646.6156 email@example.com
SOURCE KRAFT Singles