January 21, 2011
Plan a Winter Getaway That’s Fun, Affordable and Offers Something for Everyone
BUFFALO, N.Y., Jan. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- This season, families looking to get away together will find it easier than ever to plan a vacation that won't break the bank. That's because Delaware North Companies, one of the world's leading hospitality and food service providers, is offering a wide range of affordable family vacations in some of the world's most beautiful destinations.
With hotels and resorts in or near breathtaking state and national parks, as well as awe-inspiring attractions, guests can relax, unwind and experience the thrill of the classic family vacation. Whether you prefer to fly or drive, Delaware North offers affordable family vacation destinations across the country - making it easier to plan a trip that's on budget, convenient and fun.
Get away for less at:
- The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake. Nestled on the shore of Lake Erie, this warm and family-friendly lodge boasts a game room, bicycles for rent, a heated swimming pool and easy access to Geneva State Park.
- Gideon Putnam Resort. Featuring the historic Roosevelt Mineral Baths & Spa, miles of hiking and cross-country ski trails, ice skating and more, it's a great place to explore.
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa. Boasting pools and a spa fed by the hot mineral springs for which it's know, nearby skiing, hiking and a host of special events, this Canadian resort welcomes guests from around the world.
- Niagara Falls State Park. Guests can spend days exploring the park's miles of hiking trails and touring the Aquarium of Niagara. Fans of America's oldest state park insist it must be seen in winter.
- Sequoia National Park. Located in the heart of Northern California's Sequoia National Park. Families can play in the snow, go cross-country skiing or take up snowshoeing. And after a day of adventure, families can relax and unwind in the lodge.
In addition, Delaware North also offers affordable family vacations at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, the Queen Mary, Holiday Inn West Yellowstone and Yosemite National Park. For more information about the company's affordable family vacation destinations, activities, amenities and vacation packages, visit http://dncdestinations.com/Affordable-Vacation-Destinations.aspx.
About Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts
Delaware North Companies is one of the world's leading hospitality and food service providers. Its family of companies includes Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts, Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment, Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services, Delaware North Companies Sportservice, Delaware North Companies International and Delaware North Companies Boston, owner of TD Garden. Delaware North Companies is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with revenues exceeding $2 billion annually and 50,000 associates serving half a billion customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information, visit www.DelawareNorth.com.
Media contact: Mary Burich Director of Corporate Communications Phone: 716-858-5420 [email protected]
SOURCE Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts