Jabra and Top NFL Players Tackle Hands-Free Talk
NASHUA, N.H., Jan. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Blue(tooth), 42, hut, hut! Jabra, the world leader in innovative Bluetooth headsets and in-car speakerphones, has recruited three top NFL players as fans of Jabra’s portfolio of products: Miami Dolphin Jake Long, Washington Redskin Brian Orakpo, and Tennessee Titan Michael Griffin. Whether they’re rocking out to tunes after practice, kicking back at night with video games, or passing the time watching Hulu or YouTube on the weekends, Jabra’s headsets and speakerphones offer wireless connectivity in-style – and with a 30 foot operating range.
Jabra’s products are compatible with a wide range of mobile devices, including Blackberry and Android smartphones and both Apple’s iPhone 4 and iPod touch (2nd generation):
- Jabra STONE2 headset – The next-generation of the critically acclaimed Jabra STONE is a masterpiece of design and in two new finishes – glossy and leather. All-new features include an innovative voice command system that allows users to answer and place calls with their voice, and optimized use of a wide variety of voice-enabled mobile apps (Jabra World of Apps). The Consumer Electronics Association awarded the STONE2 with a CES “Best of Innovation” Design and Engineering Award, Wireless Handsets Accessories. ($129, AT&T, Verizon Wireless)
- Jabra CRUISER speakerphone – It’s slim, trim, stylish – and a “must-have” when commuting, carpooling, or road tripping. The CRUISER is the first in-car speakerphone with dual microphones that blocks out unwanted noise – traffic, the city, and even backseat passengers. The speakerphone also announces incoming callers names and allows you to stream and control stereo music from a phone or MP3 player to the car stereo. ($79, Verizon Wireless)
- Jabra HALO stereo headphones - Mobile phones, smartphones, MP3 players, televisions, video game consoles, laptops – the HALO gives users the ability to connect seamlessly to two Bluetooth-enabled devices at any time, enjoying wireless audio content and answering phone calls in crystal clear stereo sound. Weighing only 3 ounces, the Jabra HALO features an over-the-head, foldable design that fits neatly into a compact carrying case, making it small enough to take it wherever you go. Ideal for use on airplanes, the HALO also connects to all 3.5 mm multimedia playing devices including cell phones and laptops. ($99, Verizon Wireless)
- Jabra CLIPPER stereo headset – This tiny clip-on device with noise-blocking ear buds combines style with minimalistic, easy-to-use controls and neatly clips on to bags, clothing, and belts. With the CLIPPER, there is no need to change between an MP3 player and a phone when a call comes in as both devices connect wirelessly, allowing users to switch between calls and music instantly. Incoming calls automatically override music played on a cell phone and, at the touch of one multi-function button, users can easily pause, skip tracks or alter the volume. ($59, Verizon Wireless)
- Jabra EXTREME headset -The Jabra EXTREME pushes the envelope – providing twice as much background noise reduction (24 decibels) as Jabra’s previous Noise Blackout technology, and looking quite the opposite – compact, neutral, and not at all presumptuous. The headset features stereo quality audio that can be streamed from a media source for listening to music, podcasts and audio books, and supports MultiUse so it can be paired with up to eight devices, with two connected at any one time. ($79, Amazon.com)
For more information on Jabra’s portfolio of mobile products, visit www.jabra.com. Also visit www.BrianOrakpo.com for more information on Brian Orakpo, or visit www.MichaelGriffin33.com for more information on Michael Griffin.
About GN Netcom
Through its Jabra brand, GN Netcom is a world leader in innovative headset solutions. With around 850 employees and sales offices around the world, GN Netcom develops and markets a broad range of wireless headsets and in-car speakerphones for mobile users and both wireless and corded headsets for contact centre and office-based users. GN Netcom is a subsidiary of GN Store Nord A/S.
For further information on the company, please visit www.jabra.com.
Â© GN Netcom A/S. All rights reserved. Jabra Â© is a registered trademark of GN Netcom A/S. All other trademarks included herein are the property of their respective owners.