Amazing Northern California Ski Deals & Fresh, New Snow at Yosemite’s Badger Pass Ski Area
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif., Feb. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Yosemite National Park’s Badger Pass Ski Area, recently listed as one of the “Top Ten Ski Resorts Perfect for the Entire Family” by msnbc.com, welcomed winter enthusiasts over Presidents’ Day weekend with over five feet of fresh light powder. This Northern California ski destination features uncrowded slopes, short lift lines and sun-soaked decks – giving skiers the feel of a private mountain retreat. Skiers still have time in the season to enjoy an extended getaway to Yosemite, complete with value-packed ski offers and the best California skiing and snowshoeing available.
Lodging & Ski Deals
- Annual Park Pass Upgrade - Get a free upgrade from the weekly park pass to an annual Yosemite park pass valued at $20. Guests making new reservations for stays of two days and longer at Curry Village and Yosemite Lodge at the Falls between now and February 29 can redeem a free park pass upgrade at the hotel.
- Sunday Fundays at Badger Pass - Middle school, high school and college students save big at Badger Pass. Students with a valid school ID can receive a $10 lift ticket and 50% off ski/snowboard rentals, or an introduction to skiing/snowboarding package. Sunday Fundays at Badger Pass is valid February 27, and March 6, 13, 20, and 27.
- Ski Free on Your Birthday! - Celebrate your birthday with a free lift ticket, free equipment rental and one free group lesson for snowboarding, downhill or cross-country skiing. Proof of birthdate is required to receive this offer valued at over $100.
Stay N’ Play - Take a mid-week getaway and upgrade to the Stay N’ Play Package for $35 per adult or $20 per child 12 and under in addition to the room rate. Offer is valid for mid-week, non-holiday stays at The Ahwahnee, Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and Curry Village. Reservations must be made in advance. This Northern California skiing package includes:
- All-day Badger Pass Lift ticket
- All-day equipment rental
- Group lesson
- Tubing session
- Ice skating session with rental
- Valley Floor Tour
In addition to these special California skiing offers, Badger Pass is also home to a wide range of special events, including live music, winter sports events and more. For details on Badger Pass offers and events, visit http://www.yosemitepark.com/BadgerPass_DownHillSkiing.aspx
About Badger Pass Ski Area
Founded in 1935, Yosemite’s Badger Pass Ski Area enjoys the distinction of being California’s first ski resort. Badger Pass is the gateway to some of the most beautiful vistas in the High Sierra, offering five convenient lifts and spacious groomed runs for downhill skiers and snowboarders, in addition to snowshoeing, snow tubing and cross-country ski trails. The Yosemite Ski School was established in 1928 and has trained generations of first-time skiers, snowboarders and telemarkers. Msnbc.com listed Badger Pass Ski Area as a “Top Ten Ski Resort Perfect for the Entire Family”. Badger Pass Ski Area is operated by DNC Parks & Resorts at Yosemite (DNC), an affiliate of Delaware North Companies and the authorized National Park Service concessionaire responsible for lodging, dining, guest recreation and transportation in Yosemite. For online lodging reservations and details regarding Badger Pass Ski Area, visit www.YosemitePark.com or call 559-253-5676.
Media contact: -------------- DNC PARKS & RESORTS AT YOSEMITE, INC. Lisa Cesaro 209-372-1445 | email@example.com www.YosemitePark.com
SOURCE DNC Parks & Resorts