Learn From America’s 1st Master Sommelier, Eddie Osterland, and the Team at My Cellar Master, How to Taste Wine Like an Expert and Create Your Own Wine Tasting Party With Confidence
SAN DIEGO, March 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — My Cellar Master (MCM) offers a new and innovative way to taste and learn about wine. The Themed Wine Tasting Party contains everything you need to taste wine, pair it with food and much more. Designed by Eddie Osterland, America’s 1st Master Sommelier and a team of young sommeliers, the idea is to provide a cutting-edge service that offers everyone from the novice to the aficionado the opportunity to taste wine like a Master Sommelier.
HOW IT WORKS:
Let’s say you want to learn about the regional wines of Bordeaux’s Left Bank, Champagne or the Pacific Northwest, or simply better understand the varietals Pinot Noir, Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon. You choose from 14 varietal-based or region-specific selections, so you can taste, compare and evaluate the wines side-by-side. Priced from $95 to $275, each package provides a lively and educational way to entertain with food and wine.
- 4 or 6 sommelier-selected wines (two additional premium examples in the 6-packs)
- Instructions on how to conduct your wine tasting party
- General information on the principles of food and wine pairing
- Specific food and wine pairing suggestions for each theme
- Background information on the region or varietal and each wine included
- Side-by-side wine comparisons to broaden your wine knowledge
- Evaluation sheets and answer guide to compare with our team’s notes
TO LEARN MORE, SEE OUR SAMPLE VIDEOS:
Coming this spring, MCM expands with a unique Private Member Wine Club that is a thoughtful mix of contemporary and classic selections.
MCM’s wine selections can be personalized as a gift and provide a great way to enjoy time with friends, family, clients or co-workers. Eddie and his team also provide a variety of wine consulting services for corporate events, parties, weddings and other gatherings.
SOURCE My Cellar Master