IdeaMensch Announces Inaugural Los Angeles Event
LOS ANGELES, March 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — IdeaMensch, a growing online community for people with ideas, will hold its first speaking and networking event on March 30, 2011, at advertising agency Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener in Culver City, Calif.
The IdeaMensch LA event will feature short, 10-minute talks and presentations from passion-driven entrepreneurs who have successfully brought their ideas to life.
Scheduled presentations include:
- Jessica Jackley, co-founder of online microfinance organization Kiva.org and CEO of ProFounder, which helps entrepreneurs raise funds through their communities
- Dan Gould, co-founder of Namesake, a site that fosters intelligent conversations
- Court Crandall, executive creative director at independently-owned advertising agency Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener
- Brittany Laughlin, co-founder of the social travel site gtrot.com
- Hank Wasiak, co-founder of Concept Farm, a hybrid advertising agency, production company, digital and entertainment group
- Lori Deschene, founder of Tiny Buddha, a site and online community that dispenses simple wisdom for complex lives
“Ideas only matter when people act on them,” said Mario Schulzke, IdeaMensch founder. “These individuals are proof that any idea can succeed as long as you work hard to make it a reality. Attendees will leave our IdeaMensch LA event with actionable advice and tips that will hopefully inspire them to take their own ideas to the next level.”
Tickets are selling for $15 during early bird pricing. A wide array of complementary snacks and refreshments, including homemade chocolate chip cookies, will be served.
For more information about the event and to purchase tickets, visit www.IdeaMenschLA.com.
IdeaMensch LA sponsors include: event host Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener; United Future; Activate Drinks; I Want Her Job; Matcha Source Teas; Oregon Coast Coffee; popchips; Project Minnie; and Superfreako Productions.
Mario Schulzke 1-503-272-1034 email@example.com