NI Technology Updates Outlooks for Cirrus Logic, Google, Tower Semiconductor, Analog Devices, and Fairchild Semiconductor
PRINCETON, N.J., April 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Next Inning Technology Research (http://www.nextinning.com), an online investment newsletter focused on semiconductor and technology stocks, has updated outlooks for Cirrus Logic (Nasdaq: CRUS), Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), Tower Semiconductor (Nasdaq: TSEM), Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI), and Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS).
Next Inning editor Paul McWilliams has leveraged a decades-long career as a semiconductor industry insider to deliver in-depth insights and winning stock selections for his newsletter subscribers. McWilliams’ Next Inning model portfolio is approaching the “five-bagger” level, returning more than 365% since its inception in 2002, and he has been picking more potential big winners for 2011.
Steven Halpern, the editor of The Stock Advisors report, which tracks 75 subscription newsletters and publishes the AOL Top Picks Report, had this to say about McWilliams:
“I have followed the financial newsletter industry for 28 years, reading hundreds of financial advisors. Without doubt, Paul McWilliams offers among the most in-depth, highest quality and well-reasoned research available in the marketplace. I’ve rarely ever seen an advisor who is as knowledgeable — and accurate — regarding the sectors and stocks that they follow.”
Trial subscribers will also receive McWilliams’ highly acclaimed State of Tech series, offering in-depth, sector-by-sector coverage of over 65 leading tech companies. Beginning with this week’s report on the EMS sector, the full set of State of Tech reports will be published ahead of earnings season, offering specific guidance on which stocks he thinks investors should own and which should be avoided.
To take advantage of this offer and receive these reports for free, please visit the following link:
McWilliams covers these topics and more in his recent reports:
– Is McWilliams concerned about Cirrus Logic’s high level of exposure to Apple? What are the challenges that lay ahead for Cirrus Logic?
– Is Google’s plan to buy Nortel’s patent portfolio a positive for Google investors? McWilliams believes that Larry Page taking over as CEO is not the biggest risk facing Google right now. What is Google’s biggest risk?
– Should investors be excited about Tower Semi’s plan to purchase a Japanese wafer manufacturing plant from Micron? Are Tower’s growth targets achievable?
– What sets Analog Devices apart from other companies in the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor sector? What are the four key catalysts for Analog Devices going forward? What near-term upsides does McWilliams think Analog Devices has in store for investors? Is Analog Devices trading at a bargain price based on McWilliams’ in depth valuation analysis?
– In October, McWilliams wrote that Wall Street was failing to recognize the significant improvement Fairchild had made in its balance sheet and in its potential to grow earnings. Now that Fairchild has moved up 87%, is McWilliams expecting further upside? Does a valuation and balance sheet analysis suggest that Fairchild shares are undervalued at current prices?
Founded in September 2002, Next Inning’s model portfolio has returned 365% since its inception versus 47% for the S&P 500.
About Next Inning:
Next Inning is a subscription-based investment newsletter that provides regular coverage on more than 150 technology and semiconductor stocks. Subscribers receive intra-day analysis, commentary and recommendations, as well as access to monthly semiconductor sales analysis, regular Special Reports, and the Next Inning model portfolio. Editor Paul McWilliams is a 30+ year semiconductor industry veteran.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
CONTACT: Marcia Martin, Next Inning Technology Research, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC