Salesforce.com Introduces Jigsaw 2
SAN FRANCISCO, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced the release of Jigsaw 2 which instantly brings the benefits of accurate business contact data from the Jigsaw Data Cloud to all Salesforce customers. Jigsaw data will now be seamlessly integrated into Salesforce CRM, allowing Salesforce customers to boost sales and marketing effectiveness with real-time access to 26 million business contacts and more than 4 million company profiles.
Jigsaw 2 Benefits
- The Jigsaw Data Cloud will be the only cloud service that offers accurate data updated in real-time that is tightly integrated with CRM, giving a unique advantage to sales and marketing professionals using Salesforce CRM.
- Salesforce customers now have unlimited access to more than 4 million company profiles and the ability to search across all 26 million contact records. Complete contact data including phone and email information is available for an additional $99 / user / month. In addition, the Jigsaw community adds 36,000 new contacts and updates an additional 12,000 existing contacts daily–improving lead quality through real-time clean data.
- With this new release, Salesforce customers can acquire Jigsaw user licenses then simply have system administrators “turn Jigsaw on,” allowing users to immediately start accessing complete contact details for over 26 million accurate business contacts.
- Jigsaw’s social community data model naturally supports salesforce.com’s Cloud 2 vision for social, mobile and open technologies by allowing individuals to collaborate on business contact information, access Jigsaw data through mobile applications and build on Jigsaw through its open API.
- Jigsaw 2 accelerates CRM adoption by having quality lead data and accurate contacts that further enhances the value of Salesforce to sales and marketing professionals.
Comments on the news
- “Jigsaw 2 gives Salesforce customers something no other CRM solution can match, seamless and instant access to the industry’s most accurate business contact data,” said Brett Queener, executive vice president, Chatter and Emerging Products. “Jigsaw combines a massive community of users with the cloud, transforming the data industry by bridging crowd-sourced data into the social enterprise.”
- “Data is critical to the success of any CRM deployment, so having real-time access to Jigsaw to update records is very powerful,” said Michael Rogan, business intelligence manager with Lenovo. “Our marketing thrives on Jigsaw data with sales reps penetrating accounts three times faster with access to the right contacts.”
Pricing and Availability
Jigsaw 2 will be available in June 2011.
Salesforce customers will be able to access complete company profiles and basic contact data at no additional charge. Complete contact data is available for an additional $99 / user / month.
- For more information on Jigsaw, please visit: Jigsaw at http://www.salesforce.com/jigsaw
- Follow us on Twitter with @Jigsaw
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that has transformed the way companies collaborate and communicate. Salesforce.com is leading the effort to bring Cloud 2, the next paradigm for computing, to the enterprise by offering its customers the social collaboration, mobility and openness that are the hallmark of this new world. The company’s platform and application services include:
- Salesforce Chatter, a private social network for your enterprise
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Radian6, for social media monitoring and engagement
- The Jigsaw Data Cloud, for ensuring data integrity and quality
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- Heroku, for building social and mobile apps in Ruby
- The AppExchange, the world’s leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of January 31, 2011, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 92,300 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks. Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the “no software” logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.