Meltwater Group Unites SCRM and Social Monitoring with Meltwater Buzz Engage
SAN FRANCISCO, June 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — The Meltwater Group, one of the world’s leading social media and news monitoring companies, today announced the immediate availability of Meltwater Buzz Engage, a new module in the Meltwater Buzz product suite. Engage fuses the social CRM and business offerings of the recently acquired JitterJam product with the social media monitoring and analysis capabilities of Meltwater Buzz. This makes Engage the most comprehensive social marketing tool for businesses, brands and agencies on the market today.
Engage allows businesses to manage their social presence and engage with current and prospective customers. The platform’s detailed social profiles provide brands with deep intelligence on anyone communicating on a given brand or topic over social channels. Engage enables social tagging and houses all inbound social communications for more targeted engagement and immediate action and response. Brands can also take advantage of detailed measurement and advanced conversation analysis tools for maximized business value. By focusing on specific individuals within a community rather than a generic topic, Engage helps companies develop more personal, trusted relationships with customers.
“Social media has put the customer in the power position, and influencers have sprouted all over the social Web,” said Niklas de Besche, executive director, Meltwater Buzz. “With Meltwater Buzz Engage, companies can gracefully embrace this shift in influence by identifying relevant social conversations happening on the real-time Web. Engage allows brands to take a targeted and tailored engagement approach – turning conversations into customers.”
Meltwater Buzz Engage’s feature set includes:
- Unique, comprehensive social profiles on each social author that provide a detailed history and analysis of the individual’s influence and brand affinity. Profiles include full public social biographies, social activity analysis, a social graph with alternate social identities, communication history and notes, brand engagement and sentiment analysis, Jitterater influencer score, the individual’s top five personal contacts, fully customizable tagging and contact segmentation.
- A Social inbox that houses all inbound social communications for immediate action and response.
- Social actions available for every conversation found through Buzz’s monitoring system, including Twitter retweet, @message or direct message. Users may also share conversations found through Buzz via Twitter and Facebook, post a comment on a Facebook wall, mark as favorite on Twitter, and add the contact to a Twitter list.
- Content posts and sharing through immediate and scheduled Twitter posts and Facebook page updates.
- Communications calendar to review outbound communications sent and scheduled.
- Conversation analysis and social tagging that enables the brand to uniquely segment and tag individuals and groups of individuals sharing common characteristics.
- Detailed measurement and analysis of social activity including message effectiveness (by message and by channel), engagement by channel and by message, brand impression analysis, most engaged contacts, most active retweeters, and communication frequency analysis.
Meltwater has grown to a $100 million company by delivering engaging news and social media monitoring and search engine marketing solutions. The company recently acquired social CRM company JitterJam in March 2011 and BuzzGain last year. To meet its goal of generating $100 million a year in social solutions alone, Meltwater intends to purchase more businesses and technologies to help the company further expand its product suite.
About The Meltwater Group
The Meltwater Group is a privately held software company founded in Norway in 2001, serving more than 18,000 clients through 57 offices located across North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. Meltwater is committed to challenging existing business models by introducing disruptive technologies.? The Meltwater Group delivers B2B solutions based on search engine technology, cloud computing and talent management software. For more information, please visit http://www.meltwater.com.
SOURCE Meltwater Group