NI Technology Previews Earnings for Towerstream, Analog Devices, Dell, International Rectifier, and JDS Uniphase
PRINCETON, N.J., Aug. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Next Inning Technology Research (http://www.nextinning.com), an online investment newsletter focused on semiconductor and technology stocks, has published updated outlooks for Towerstream (Nasdaq: TWER), Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI), Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), International Rectifier (NYSE: IRF), and JDS Uniphase (Nasdaq: JDSU).
Next Inning editor Paul McWilliams has leveraged a decades-long career as a semiconductor industry insider to deliver in-depth insights and winning stock selections for his newsletter subscribers. McWilliams’ Next Inning model portfolio has posted huge gains, returning 250% since its inception in 2002, and he has been picking more potential big winners for 2011.
McWilliams has been right on target this year with his predictions on the direction of the market. From the spring sell-off to the June rebound to the slump in July and the turmoil in August, McWilliams has stayed one step ahead of the markets with timely reports that have allowed Next Inning subscribers to properly allocate their investments and hedge against risk in a volatile atmosphere. As McWilliams predicted prior to the passage of the budget bill in Congress, S&P downgraded U.S. debt and a sell-off in the wake of the deal has come to pass. In addition, according to McWilliams, there are specific catalysts investors need to watch for to time the next inflection point.
With investors extremely uncertain about the direction of the market, Next Inning has just published an extensive strategy review advising investors on the best strategy for the current market turmoil. In addition, Next Inning subscribers will receive McWilliams’ highly acclaimed earnings previews and his State of Tech series, offering in-depth, sector-by-sector coverage of over 65 leading tech companies.
Trial subscribers will also receive real-time trade alerts, daily updates, and frequent, new investing ideas.
To take advantage of this offer and receive these reports for free, please visit the following link:
McWilliams covers these topics and more in his recent reports:
– What do Towerstream investors need to know about the possibility that the company will sign a wifi offload deal with Verizon or AT&T? Is Towerstream still a good investment based on the company’s underlying business even if a wifi offload deal doesn’t materialize?
– What sets Analog Devices apart from other companies in the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor sector? What are the five key catalysts for Analog Devices going forward? Is Analog Devices trading at a bargain price based on McWilliams’ in depth valuation analysis?
– Does Dell have the potential to hit the low $20s in the next six to nine months despite a more cautious outlook for U.S. PC sales? Has Dell been successful in reinventing itself as an “ecosystem” firm like IBM?
– What factors have driven the International Rectifier turnaround story? Has the recent pullback in the stock given investors a buying opportunity? What is McWilliams’ fair value range for International Rectifier and how much upside does it represent from current prices? Could the stock hit $40 in early 2012?
– What are the potential upsides that could emerge from JDS Uniphase’s upcoming earnings report? What wildcards do investors need to be aware of? What is McWilliams’ fair value range for JDS Uniphase and how much upside does it represent from current prices?
Founded in September 2002, Next Inning’s model portfolio has returned 250% since its inception versus 30% for the S&P 500.
About Next Inning:
Next Inning is a subscription-based investment newsletter that provides regular coverage on more than 150 technology and semiconductor stocks. Subscribers receive intra-day analysis, commentary and recommendations, as well as access to monthly semiconductor sales analysis, regular Special Reports, and the Next Inning model portfolio. Editor Paul McWilliams is a 30+ year semiconductor industry veteran.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
CONTACT: Marcia Martin, Next Inning Technology Research, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC