Robotics Trends Announces Launch of RoboNexus.com Website for Robotics Enthusiasts
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Robotics Trends, a division of EH Publishing, today unveiled robonexus.com, an exciting new website designed to serve the masses of people interested in robots and robotics technologies and want to learn about them in a fun, friendly, informative way.
“Robots are cleaning our homes, fighting our wars, even operating on Uncle Sid, and in the near future, they may be driving our cars and caring for our elderly,” states Ellen Cotton, editor-in-chief, RoboNexus.com. “The technologies being created by universities and intelligent systems developers around the world are just so cool and exciting that now is the perfect time to have a site that educates and informs everyone about these breakthroughs and how they will change our lives. People love robots, it’s as simple as that, and RoboNexus will be the site for all of those people,” adds Cotton.
Visit RoboNexus.com today for:
- Robot News – All the new robots and cutting-edge technologies;
- Cool Bot Roundup – Featuring Humanoids Robots: Creepy or Cute;
- Up Close & Personal interviews with Robotics Industry Leaders – Featuring Tandy Trower;
- Monthly Spotlight – Featuring Robots Help Fight the War on Autism;
- Robotics Industry Events and Competitions: Upcoming AUVSI coverage;
- You-Post-It Pages- For DIY robots, Robot Clubs, Competitions, Universities and Events;
- Robot Glossary;
- Bot Blogs;
- Weekly Polls and more!
For advertising information contact Rich Erb at 508-663-1500 x240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Robotics Trends
Robotics Trends, a division of EH Publishing, Inc., is the world’s first integrated media company serving the burgeoning personal, service, mobile and industrial robotics marketplace with:
- Robotics Trends Publishing, which produces Robotics Trends (www.roboticstrends.com), an online news and information portal focused on robotics business and technology trends for people who build, buy, invest in robotics and RoboNexus (www.robonexus.com) bringing robotics enthusiasts information about robotics and intelligent systems in a fun, friendly, informative way.
- Robotics Trends Events, which produces the RoboBusiness Leadership Summit (www.robobusiness.com), and the Robotics Trends Summit Virtual Conference Series (www.robovirtualevents.com).
SOURCE Robotics Trends