Liquid Compass to Debut LC Pro 2.0 Platform at Radio Show 2011
DENVER, Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Liquid Compass announced today the release of LC Pro 2.0, the company’s latest streaming radio platform, and an update to their Client Control Center. Both products will be available for demonstration during the Radio Show 2011, produced by the National Association of Broadcasters, Sept. 14 – 16 in Chicago.
As multiple ways to listen — including PCs, smart phones and tablet devices — become ubiquitous for consumers, Liquid Compass strives for the best quality and accessibility for radio listening regardless of device.
The LC Pro 2.0 streaming radio platform includes:
- A new social networking element allows users to rate songs and share music, radio stations, etc., with their entire social network.
- A “favorites” feature that enables listeners to flag their favorite songs, purchase them immediately through iTunes or save for purchasing at a later date.
- Access to artist biographies, upcoming tour dates, song lyrics and track history.
- Rewind, pause and fast-forward functions.
- A “talkback” feature that will allow users to give immediate feedback about the track or the program.
- Notifications will also be included with LC Pro 2.0 that alert users of breaking news, severe weather, national and state alerts, as well as product giveaways and other time-sensitive information.
- LC Pro 2.0 will allow listeners to seamlessly integrate programming into almost any audio system or sync to Internet devices like Apple TV, mobile devices and automobiles.
- Benefits for stations include the capture of statistical data on how people are using the player, what is being clicked on, demographic data, song ratings and social network data, such as followers (Twitter) and likes (Facebook).
- Program directors can get immediate feedback from listeners as a marketing tool to determine what is currently trending.
With the release of LC Pro 2.0, Liquid Compass can provide streaming radio services, ad insertion and audience measurement through an integrated partnership with AdsWizz, which includes hyper-targeting to different geographical audiences, devices and various user groups, as well as barter arrangements that increase profitability for everyone involved.
About Liquid Compass
Liquid Compass is a premier streaming delivery network headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Currently, Liquid Compass provides streaming media services to over 1,000 radio stations in markets throughout the U.S. More information about Liquid Compass is available at www.liquidcompass.net
SOURCE Liquid Compass