Entertainment News Archive - November 01, 2006
By Villanueva, D M E; Junior, F C P; Plaut, R L; Padilha, A F The present work studies, in a comparative manner, the sigma phase precipitation of three stainless steels: austenitic type 316L (17Cr-12Ni-2.5Mo, wt-%), superferritic type DIN W. Nr. 1.4575 (Nb- 28Cr-4Ni-2Mo, wt-%) and duplex type DIN W.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.