Entertainment News Archive - January 10, 2010
NEW YORK, Jan.
LOS ANGELES, Jan.
NEW YORK, Jan. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Despite one of the sharpest economic contractions in decades, the world's largest retailers were able to increase sales by 5.5% in fiscal year 2008 (encompasses fiscal years ended through June 2009), with total retail sales equaling around $3.8 trillion.
NEW YORK, Jan. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DemandTec, Inc.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.