Quantcast

Two Men Set House on Fire in an Attempt to Get Rid of Bed Bugs, BedBugControl911.com Suggests a Safer Bed Bug Treatment

March 23, 2012

Two men in Indianapolis ended up with a burned house after they attempted to get rid of bed bugs in their chairs and couch by setting them up on fire. For a safer bed bug treatment, BedBugControl911.com suggested the use of a pesticide-exempt bed bug spray instead.

Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) March 23, 2012

Last Monday, March 12, 2012, a bed bug treatment went bad in Indianapolis. Report from Wane.com said that two men tried to eliminate bed bugs but ended up burning their house. Wanting to help other bed bug sufferers avoid the same disaster, BedBugControl911.com suggested the implementation of a much safer bed bug treatment.

As said in the report, the fire happened at about 11:30 in the morning. It took 11 fire crews to put out the burning house which was located at 900 block of Lexington Avenue. The flames left the property owners $15 000 worth of damages.

The two men said to have tried to eliminate the bed bugs in their three couches and two chairs by setting the furniture pieces on fire at their backyard. Their choice of bed bug treatment though proved to be more of a problem than help as the flames quickly caught their house nearby. And despite their efforts to put out the flame, their home still continued to blaze.

Read more about House Burned Due to Fiery Bed Bug Treatment from BedBugcontrol911.com

It has long been established that bed bugs can cause of a lot problems. However, their recent surge in number proves to be too much to handle for many of their victims, especially to those who don’t know how to properly get rid of them. Take, for example, the two men from Indianapolis who accidentally burned their house while trying to eliminate bed bugs.

According to the report, the house was located at 900 block of Lexington Avenue. Monday morning at 11:33 am, fire crews went to the said location to put out the blazing home. But though the fire died out soon after, sadly for the owners, it left $15 000 worth of damages.

It was said that the fire started after the two men dragged three couches and two chairs into their backyard and set them on fire. They meant to kill the bed bugs on the items. However, despite their effort to put it out, the fire quickly lit their home in flames.

Read more about Bed Bug Elimination Set House Ablaze

An attempt to exterminate bed bugs led to a house fire in the Fountain Square area of Indianapolis Monday.

Crews went to a home in the 900 block of Lexington Avenue at 11:33 a.m. for the fire, Indianapolis Fire Department officials said.

Two men were trying to get the bed bugs out of their home, so they dragged three couches and two chairs into the backyard, IFD officials said. They intentionally set them on fire with a lighter and piece of newspaper, but the fire quickly lit the nearby home on fire.

Bed bugs are nasty pests. Therefore, they must be eliminated. However, just any bed bug control method will not work. A bed bug sufferer must implement a bed bug treatment that is safe apart from effective to avoid disasters as what happened in Indianapolis.

To get rid of bed bugs yourself safely, BedBugControl911.com suggests the use of a bed bug spray. With a solution that just needs to be sprayed on the surface or item affected, any bed bug victim can already get rid of the problem without the risk of any unwanted accident. This bed bug control method is also inexpensive as an added benefit.

However, for a truly safe bed bug spray, consumers should go for one that pesticide-exempt. This way, any health risks from harmful chemicals are avoided.

Find the best bed spray today. Go to http://www.bedbugcontol911.com and get a sample.

For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9309987.htm


Source: prweb



comments powered by Disqus