June 6, 2012
Chinese Drywall Complaint Center Demands Action From Obama For Victims Stuck In The Toxic Chinese Drywall Disaster In Florida And Virginia & Says China Needs To Pay Up
The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is demanding the Obama Administration finally address the toxic Chinese drywall disaster in Florida, Virginia, and all US Gulf States, and the group is demanding the government of China cough up billions for the damage their toxic drywall export has done to 100,000's of completely innocent US homeowners, and their families, who are all stuck in toxic Chinese drywall hell. The group says, "The size of the toxic Chinese drywall disaster came to light, as President Obama was being sworn into office, he has yet to mention the topic of toxic Chinese drywall one time in public, and there has been no meaningful federal response during the entire time he has served as President. How does President Obama's campaign use a slogan like Forward, when hundreds of thousands of US homeowners, and family members have been left behind in toxic Chinese drywall hell? Toxic Chinese drywall contains hydrogen sulfide. We have hundreds of thousands of US citizens living in homes, that has a toxic building product that emits a chemical strong enough to eat holes in copper air conditioning coils, and the Obama Administration is not concerned about long term health effects? Forward?" http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
(PRWEB) June 06, 2012
The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is now demanding President Obama, and US agencies like the EPA, and the CDC step up to the plate for hundreds of thousands of US homeowners, or family members, who are either stuck in toxic Chinese drywall home in Florida, Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, or Southeast Texas, or have had their financial lives ruined because they had to abandon their home, out of fear of long term exposure issues related to health, and living in a home that contains toxic Chinese drywall. At the same time the group is demanding the government of China send billions to the US Federal Court in New Orleans, that is attempting to handle the homeowner claims, because China is responsible, and much of the toxic Chinese drywall was produced in facilities owned by the Chinese government. The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center says, "President Obama really needs to apologize to the hundred thousand plus homeowners, and family members in Florida, Virginia, Alabama, Louisiana, and Southeast Texas for being a no show to the toxic Chinese drywall disaster in these states. We also are demanding the Chinese government pay up for what they have done to completely innocent homeowners, with their toxic drywall building products. If the Chinese government refuses-we believe US citizens should start boycotting any product made in China-including popular cell phones, or computers. We do not think we will have any problem selling the Why Do Business With China Campaign after the average US voter gets to see the damage toxic Chinese drywall has done to so many US families." http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center says, "We are now demanding President Obama inform the Chinese government that they need to pay up-now for their role in the toxic Chinese drywall disaster for US homeowners-while we he is still President. Further we are formally inviting Governor Romney to Cape Coral Florida, Fort Myers, Florida, or various communities in Virginia so he can see for himself. As a father, we are certain Governor Romney will instantly understand the costs of toxic Chinese drywall on these effected families."
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center says, "Fannie Mae is still selling thousands of toxic Chinese drywall foreclosures in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Southeast Texas with the only disclosure being As Is? How can the Obama Administration stand by and say nothing about disclosure of toxic Chinese drywall when it comes to taxpayer owned Fannie Mae foreclosures, and new innocent home buyers-who have never heard of toxic Chinese drywall before?"
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center says, "We have just learned from an attorney, who has been deeply involved in the Chinese government owned Taishan proposed pennies on the dollar settlement, that the amount of toxic Chinese Taishan drywall may be greater than anyone knows. Again, we ask where is the Obama Administration?"
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is saying, "The US EPA must immediately establish remediation protocols for repairing a toxic Chinese drywall home, or condominium, or else we will continue to have the atmospherics of the Wild West in places like Florida. Further we are again calling for a moratorium on the sale of all toxic Chinese drywall home foreclosures, until there is a US EPA approved remediation protocol."
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center says, "On Monday June 4th 2012 AP reported the US EPA has a fleet of drones flying over cow pastures in Iowa, and Nebraska. We think the toxic Chinese drywall disaster is a lot more important for the US EPA to focus on than cow pastures in Iowa."
The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center says, "We will try to continue to help homeowners stuck in the toxic Chinese drywall disaster in every way possible, we will continue to pressure President Obama to address this disaster with meaningful leadership, and an actual federal response, and now we intend to hold the Chinese government's feet to the fire with the theme being-if China will not back its products, US citizens should not support the Chinese economy." http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
(United States District Court-Eastern District of Louisiana MDL Case #2047)
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9578305.htm