The Security and Sustainability Announces Complimentary Access to Its Educational Videos
The Security and Sustainability Forum has opened its archive of educational videos featuring global experts addressing the impacts on society from climate and other disruptions to natural systems. Its webinars address many of the world´s most pressing topics and attract an international audience of senior professionals, decision makers and the public.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) December 31, 2012
The Security and Sustainability Forum convenes global experts to assess the impacts on society from climate and other disruptions to natural systems. Its webinars address many of the world´s most pressing topics and attract an international audience of senior professionals, decision makers and the public.
Its webinars are recorded and access is free through a free membership program. Membership is free and registration takes only a few moments.
The webinars feature leading experts in the security and sustainability field including:
- Charles Godfray: Director, Oxford Martin Programme on the Future of. Food, Oxford University
- Lindene Patton: Chief Climate Product Officer, Zurich Financial
- Jeb Brugmann: ICLEI founder
- Lynn Scarlett: Former DOI Deputy Secretary & Co-Director of Resources for the Future’s Center for the Management of Ecological Wealth
- Rowan Douglas: Chairman, Willis Research Network
- Tracy Mehan: Former EPA Office of Water Assistant Administrator, and Cadmus Group Principal
- Eugenie Birch: Co-Director Penn Urban Institute for Urban Research
- Blair Ruble: Program Director for Comparative Urban Studies, Woodrow Wilson Center
- Lykke Leonardsen: Department for Strategy in the Centre for Parks and Nature Director, Copenhagen
- Alan Kelley: Co-author of Food Security in a Global Economy.
Video topics include:
- Adaptation and Security in a Changing Climate
- Increasing Collaboration to Build a Sustainable Future
- Food and Water Adaptation in a Changing Climate
- Managing Economic Vitality in a Changing Climate
- Urbanization and Growth on a Finite Planet
- Food Security in an Urbanizing World
- Economic Vitality in a Changing Climate
- Raising Water Resource Awareness in the Next Generation
- GSA’s Green Buildings Priorities
- Growing Your Business Through Corporate Sustainability.
Please take advantage of the opportunity to learn from the experts and alert your colleagues. http://www.securityandsustainabilityforum.org/membership
The next SSF webinar is on January 24th, 2013 from 1; 15 to 2:45 PM EST is on Governing Climate Change: Shifting Priorities in Urban Decision Making. Register here for the webinar.
About the Security and Sustainability Forum
SSF is a public interest, membership organization that hosts free, live educational webinars. Sessions feature panels of global experts who address human health and welfare impacts caused by climate change and other environmental disruptions. The webinars outline how sustainable approaches to minimize environmental stresses can reduce instability and conflicts, thereby improving the physical and economic security of humankind. Our programs seek to not only educate our audience about sustainability and how it fits into their areas of interest and work, but also spark new ideas about resilient approaches and solutions.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10281465.htm