LawCLE Center Announces the Next Arkfeld Online eDiscovery Training Course
LawCLE Center is excited to announce the next Arkfeld Online eDiscovery Training Course beginning Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
Tempe Arizona (PRWEB) January 08, 2013
Presented by Michael R. Arkfeld in partnership with the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, this unique eDiscovery program provides a hybrid educational approach including unprecedented course material in the eDiscovery field.
The unprecedented imposition of sanctions by the Courts has led to one of the most difficult competency periods in the practice of law. Today, electronic discovery is a vital part of litigation. Attorneys are faced with a changing format of evidence – evidence created and stored electronically.
Now, emails, metadata, text messaging, word processing documents, spreadsheets, and other electronic files are the “smoking guns” of evidence. The ability to request and/or produce electronic evidence, including issuing a legal hold, can mean the difference between winning and losing your next case and avoiding court imposed sanctions and disciplinary actions.
- Eight week course from February 6 – March 27
- Weekly webcasts and online classroom with eDiscovery experts
- Class meets every Wednesday at 6pm EST
- 18 on-demand eDiscovery educational videos on LawCLECenter.com
- Preliminary eDiscovery Assessment
- Post course eDiscovery Assessment
- Free copy of the Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence publications treatise
- Certificate of Completion
- Distinguished expert speakers, either live or recorded, include: Judge John Facciola, Judge Paul
Grimm and Craig Ball
CLE Credit is available!
To learn more about the upcoming Online Course, visit http://www.LawCLECenter.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10290759.htm