Green with Envy? No Need for the Luck of the Irish to Grow Lush, Healthy Hair
Natural Wellbeing Distribution, Inc. launching a St. Patrick´s Day promotion for Hair Essentials
McDonough, GA (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
Hair Essentials, a product of Natural Wellbeing Distribution, Inc., today launched a St. Patrick´s Day promotion. The first 100 lucky customers will receive a 50% discount on three bottles of Hair Essentials using coupon code LUCKHE; the promotion expires March 17, 2013. Hair Essentials is a leading dietary supplement designed to naturally combat hair loss, repair and revitalize damaged or dormant hair follicles, and stimulate healthy hair growth.
“Hair Essentials boasts more than 20 hair-healthy herbs, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants,” said Paulina Nelega, registered clinical herbalist for Hair Essentials. ℠We have always been committed to providing a product that is all-natural, 100% drug-free and gluten-free.”
Key “Green” Hair Essentials´ ingredients include:
• Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens): Saw Palmetto helps inhibit production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the primary hormone associated with hair loss and thinning.
• Fo-ti Root (Polygonum multiflorum): Traditionally used to help restore hair back to its original color, Fo-ti nourishes overall vitality, including hair growth.
• Bu Gu Zhi fruit (Psoralea corylifolia): Supports circulation to the scalp, improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth.
• Han Lian Cao herb (Eclipta prostrata): Traditionally used to prevent premature graying, Han Lian Cao supports overall vitality, including hair health.
• Horsetail extract: Horsetail herb is rich in silica, an integral part of the structure of all of our body´s connective tissues including hair, skin, and nails. Silica helps maintain strength and healthy texture of hair.
For a full list of Hair Essentials natural ingredients, visit http://www.HairEssentials.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/3/prweb10523137.htm