Opening of a Nature Focused Physical Therapy Resort in Thailand, The ‘Physio Retreat’
Maximize the patient´s chance for successful treatment by minimizing the common problems.
Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) May 09, 2013
Physio Retreat is designed to be an eco-friendly physical therapy treatment center that operates with an extreme patient-focused philosophy at a reasonable price.
The retreat focuses on patients who can stay for a necessary period to be looked after on a one-on-one basis by highly skilled, international standard physical therapists. Each day, our patients will undergo physical therapy treatment and exercise courses specially designed for each specific injury.
The Retreat has been set up to maximize the patient´s chance for successful treatment by minimizing the common problems that have caused numerous unsuccessful physical therapy treatments such as:
- Continuity of treatment — Each treatment can take up to 4 hours and the patient should attend the treatment at least three times a week, while five to six days a week is the preferable option. Invariably many patients do not get their treatments often enough causing the recovery speed to drop immensely.
- Lack of exercise — Between each treatment session, it is essential for the patient to exercise as suggested by his/her physiotherapist. However, many patients may not see the importance of these exercises and rely too much on the treatments at clinics/ hospitals.
- Re-injury — Many patients re-injure themselves by being too active too soon, sometimes even causing more severe injuries.
- Poor quality treatment — Inexperienced or negligent physiotherapist is another main cause for ineffective treatment.
- Cost — For a one-hour session, the treatment may cost as high as $200 USD. Therefore, it is extremely costly to receive treatment long and often enough, to see significant results. This is another reason why patients may choose to discontinue their physical therapy treatment.
Physio Retreat is run by a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals in physiotherapy and physiology. With qualifications from prestigious universities in Thailand, United States, Australia, and years of experience in successful patient treatments, our patients are guaranteed an international standard quality of treatment with the addition of the renowned Thai quality of service.
By partnering with Chachanat Woodland Resort, a naturally beautiful nature resort in Thailand, we provide an ideal hideaway for patients who seek successful treatments in a relaxed atmosphere of peace and quiet, surrounded by exquisite beauty and tranquility.
For more information please contact:
Telephone: +66 8 4084 2111
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/5/prweb10708107.htm