Updates For QB Customers Boost Versatility of EzCheckPrinting Software
Quickbooks customers get more savings with updated EzCheckPrinting and virtual printer software by providing pre-printed check and blank stock check printing options. No obligation and no risk trial at http://www.halfpricesoft.com.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) June 03, 2013
Halfpricesoft.com announces new features in the latest version of EzCheckPrinting and virtual printer software to increase check-printing versatility for QuickBooks customers. This update will enable customers to print both pre printed checks and blank check stock directly through the virtual printer for a less expensive and less difficult option.
“With ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer, QuickBooks and Quicken customers can print checks with stubs on blank stock quickly and inexpensively.” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said. “We are happy to say that ezCheckPrinting check writer is now helping thousands of businesses run more efficiently,” he added.
Released earlier this year, the most recent updates to ezCheckPrinting provide more flexibility for businesses using QuickBooks applications. Meanwhile, Halfpricesoft.com updated its Virtual Printer software for compatibility with online applications.
These software updates include:
- Virtual printer now supports the online version of QuickBooks
- EzCheckPrinting now prints paycheck stubs as well as paychecks
- EzCheckPrinting now gives customers the options to select printers besides the default printer
- EzCheckPrinting now lets customers select from multiple bank accounts without changing the software´s settings
EzCheckPrinting helps QB customers save money by allowing to print check and bank information, along with the company logo and a customized check layout on blank check stock using a standard laser printer rather than using expensive pre-printed checks.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don´t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) – no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can get a no risk and no obligation trial version by visiting http://www.halfpricesoft.com.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and ezACH deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable customers and also assists small business owners in simplifying payroll processing and business management.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebCheck/Software/prweb10789239.htm