QuickBooks Check Printing: New EzCheckPrinting Software Saves Customers Money
By updating the ezCheckprinting check writer, Halfpricesoft.com saves QB customers time and money on new blank stock check printing options. Try it at no risk or obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) June 04, 2013
Check printing software company, Halfpricesoft.com understands that with the economy as it is, customers are clamoring for new ways to save money. EzCheckprinting updated version features check-printing versatility and many other money saving options for Quickbooks customers. With the new edition of check printing software, QuickBooks and Quicken customers can now save money and time in several ways:
- Customers can print unlimited pre-printed QuickBooks compatible checks with MICR encoding line in house themselves.
- Customers can customize bank checks with logo and signature easily.
- Customers can print checks with QuickBooks and Quicken on blank stock in one step.
“Never order the expensive pre-printed checks. EzCheckPrinting and the new Virtual Printer combo team allows QuickBooks and Quicken customers to print checks with stubs on blank stock quickly and inexpensively,” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
“We are happy to say that ezCheckPrinting check writer is now helping thousands of businesses run more efficiently.” he added.
Released earlier this year, the most recent updates to ezCheckPrinting provide more flexibility for businesses using Quickbooks applications 2013 and previous versions. Meanwhile, Halfpricesoft.com updated it’s Virtual Printer software for compatibility with online applications. New customers are welcome to download and try it free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
EzCheckPrinting helps QB customers save money by allowing to print check and bank information, along with the company logo and a customized check layout on blank check stock using a standard laser printer rather than using expensive pre-printed checks.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software can also be used as stand-alone check printing software for non-QuickBooks users. It includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don´t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) – no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Businesses that wants to speed up check printing and bill paying can start the test drive at $0 cost at
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and ezACH deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebCheck/Business/prweb10795317.htm