EzCheckprinting Software Gives Small Businesses Peace Of Mind
Multifaceted EzCheckprinting software now updated in ways to offer peace of mind, stand alone capability, in house check printing option, and data backup and restore feature. Try this innovative software at no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com.
San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
Check printing software developer, Halfpricesoft.com realizes that with the current economy, customers are wanting more for their money. Businesses need more multifaceted software options and EzCheckprinting updated version has check-printing versatility, backup and restore feature, and many other money saving options for customers. The new edition of ezCheckPrinting check writer rolled out to give customers more controls to print professional checks in house.
“EzCheckPrinting now allows customers to print on blank checks easily and inexpensively,” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said. “We are happy to say that ezCheckPrinting check writer is now helping thousands of businesses run more efficiently,” he added.
Printing cheques is a snap with ezCheckPrinting. Customers need only to enter the date, payee´s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
Released earlier this year, the most recent updates to ezCheckprinting provide more flexibility for businesses needing multifaceted stand alone software. This application also allows for printing with Quickbooks and Quicken quickly and effectively.
The software updates include:
- EzCheckprinting is offered as a stand alone or network version for convenience.
- Backup and restore feature allow for peace of mind.
- Print blank checks in a snap.
- EzCheckPrinting now lets customers select from multiple bank accounts without changing the software´s settings.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, and the many new updates, this check printing software also includes many time saving features of past versions:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don´t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) – no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezcheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and ezACH deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebBusiness/Checks/prweb10801007.htm