Quantcast

Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey Announces Discounted Tickets Available to the Barclay’s PGS Tournament

July 3, 2013

TICKETS Fore CHARITY program provides important funding to Morristown, NJ home care nonprofit organization.

Morristown, N.J. (PRWEB) July 03, 2013

Discounted TICKETS Fore CHARITY are now available at the Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey (VNA) website http://www.vnannj.org for the Barclays, the first event in the PGA Tour Playoffs for the FedEx Cup featuring 125 of the top players on the Tour. The Barclays will take place August 20 – 25, 2013 at Liberty National Golf Course in Jersey City, NJ.

Participation in TICKETS Fore CHARITY will provide critical funding to the VNA; a recognized leader and innovator in the field of home health and hospice care. The tickets available through TICKETS Fore CHARITY is a any-one-day grounds ticket available for $55, plus tax; or a weekly-grounds-ticket for $125, plus tax.

Simply click on “The Barclays” and be sure to include the VNA promotional code EAGLE13 to the right of the Number of Tickets Purchased for the VNA to receive 75% of each ticket sale. This special promotion runs through August 16th.

TICKETS Fore CHARITY™ is a unique fundraising initiative designed to raise funds for local non-profit 501(c)3 organizations where PGA TOUR events are held. The Barclays is providing charitable organizations the opportunity to promote the sale of tournament tickets with 75% of the net proceeds from each purchase benefiting the promoting charity. The remaining 25% will benefit The First Tee of Metropolitan New York, an organization that impacts the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.

“All of us are excited about this great golf tournament. The fact that 75% of each ticket sale is donated back to the VNA is amazing. It is a wonderful example of how The Barclays and the PGA give back to the community,” said Amanda DeFelice, Community Relations Manager at the VNA.

About the Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey:

For more than a century, the Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey has been delivering home health services to residents of Morris County, N.J. and neighboring communities who want to return home safely following hospitalization or need a helping hand to remain in the comfort of home due to an illness, disability or advanced age.

About The Barclays:

The Barclays has been a part of the PGA TOUR schedule since 1967 when Jack Nicklaus won the inaugural event at Westchester Country Club. Since that time, some of the greatest players in the game have earned the title including World Golf Hall of Famers Arnold Palmer, Johnny Miller, Raymond Floyd, Seve Ballesteros, Hale Irwin, Curtis Strange and Dustin Johnson. Many of the world’s current top players have won the event as well, including two-time champions Ernie Els and Sergio Garcia, and four-time champion Vijay Singh. As the first of four playoff events, The Barclays plays a leading role in the FedExCup, the season-long competition that is the centerpiece of the PGA TOUR season.

For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10894075.htm


Source: prweb



comments powered by Disqus