MatchHerpes.com Launched Private Album Feature Which Is the Unique Feature in Herpes Dating Area
MatchHerpes.com is a leading herpes dating site in the world for herpes singles to seek support, date and love.
(PRWEB) February 19, 2014
MatchHerpes.com is the official Herpes Dating site with countless members in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe etc. Signing up to become a member of Match Herpes is as simple as two steps. As always, it is 100% completely free to place personal ads on Match Herpes and is ad free- no intrusive pop ups, banners flashing or annoying ads to block members from interacting and enjoying the services available.
This site has connected with 740,000 local people with Herpes. It has a large forum, with many blogs and all kind of social networking features. Even if this site provides lots of unique features including live Herpes counselor, Herpes Chat room, over 800 Herpes care locations, over 800 Herpes Q & A, over 500 Herpes treatment stories, 24*7 customer support and much more, they recently launched another unique feature – Private Album. It is totally different from profile photo album. Members can choose which ones to give access to!
How does it work?
1. This feature is only available for gold members but standard members can send private request to others.
2. Members can accept request via email or the link after login.
3. Members can choose to open private album to the exact user if they are interested in someone.
4. Members can edit private photos anytime. They can upload at most 27 private photos.
5. Member's profile will not be pending if he uploads a private photo. They have a solo submission system on this feature.
Besides, MatchHerpes.com has strong privacy settings. The strong privacy settings help users prevent unwanted Herpes Singles from viewing profile & photos. All personal information can be private and confidential until the user wants to take things further.
All in all, this feature is pretty good! For more details, please visit http://www.MatchHerpes.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11589999.htm