“Effects Of Soy On Health,” A New Report On HealthReviewCenter.com, Reveals To People Health Benefits Of Soy And Its Side Effects
The new “Effects Of Soy On Health” report on the website HealthReviewCenter.com delivers to readers 20 health benefits of soy and 3 side effects of soy consumption.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 22, 2014
Soy is an excellent source of dietary protein that includes all essential amino acids. It also contains lecithin, phospholipid, isoflavones, and fiber. “Effects Of Soy On Health,” a new report created by Dave Webber on the site HealthReviewCenter.com, uncovers to readers 20 health benefits of soy and 3 side effects of soy consumption. In the first part of this article, people will discover 9 reasons to love soy milk such as:
- Heart Health: drinking soy milk per day can decrease LDL cholesterol, increase HDL cholesterol, and improve the flexibility of blood vessels.
- Bone Health: soy isoflavones are similar to synthetic estrogens like ipriflavone and tamoxifen that are effective in reducing or preventing bone loss.
- Menopausal Health: soy milk helps lower levels of hot flashes and night sweats.
- Improving lipid profile: drinking 1/2 cup soy milk a day can help people improve their blood lipid profile.
- Strengthening blood vessel integrity: soy contains the omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, and phyto-antioxidants that can effectively protect people’s blood vessels from lesions and hemorrhage.
- Promoting weight loss: soy milk is a good drink for losing weight naturally and quickly.
- Preventing prostate cancer: soy can help reduce testosterone levels.
- Preventing postmenopausal syndromes: the phytoestrogen in soy can be an effective estrogen replacement.
- Preventing osteoporosis, an age and hormone related disease: soy milk is a rich source of phytoestrogen that helps prevent the loss of bone mass and accelerate calcium absorption.
In the second part of this article, the writer indicates 11 nutrition benefits of soy such as lowering high blood pressure, and preventing diseases of blood vessels and heart. Soy also helps prevent the risk of getting type 2 diabetes, asthma, endometrial cancer, and thyroid cancer. Dave Webber, the author of this report, points out that drinking moderately soy milk may slow down the progression of kidney disease, treat diarrhea, relieve muscle soreness, and prevent diabetic nerve problems. In the final part of this writing, the writer reveals to people 3 negative effects of soy consumption including:
- Excessive consumption of soy during pregnancy may harm development of the baby.
- Soy can cause bloating, constipation, and nausea. It may also cause allergic reactions such as rash and itching in some people.
- Long-term use of soy milk can lead to nutrient deficiencies.
Hai Nguyen from the site HealthReviewCenter.com says, “Effects Of Soy On Health is a helpful report that helps people understand more about benefits and negative effects of soy consumption. This report also uncovers that soy is naturally high in essential fatty acids, fiber, proteins, minerals and vitamins. These nutrients help people boost energy levels and keep their body functioning at its optimum level.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Effects Of Soy On Health” article, they should visit the website: http://healthreviewcenter.com/blog/effects-of-soy/.
About Dave Webber: Dave Webber is an editor of the website HealthReviewCenter.com. In this website, Dave Webber provides people with a collection of reports on health and fitness. People could send their feedbacks to Dave Webber on any digital product via email.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/effects-of/soy/prweb11692045.htm