“Best Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps And Pain,” A New Report On HealthReviewCenter.com, Reveals To People Diet Tips To Deal With Dysmenorrhea
“Best Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps And Pain,” a new report on the website HealthReviewCenter.com uncovers some home remedies that can ease menstrual cramps.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) April 04, 2014
Menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea) are periodic pelvic and abdominal pains that are experienced by women. “Best Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps And Pain,” a new report created by Holly Devitt on the site HealthReviewCenter.com shows tips and advice on how to relieve dysmenorrheal symptoms naturally. In the first part of this report, people will discover some home remedies that can ease menstrual cramps such as:
- Drink chamomile tea: this fragrant tea contains anti-inflammatory that helps decrease the prostaglandin production and relieve menstrual cramps.
- Apply heat: heat will help relax the contracting muscles in women’s uterus that are the cause for their pain.
- Exercise: brisk walking or doing any type of aerobic exercise will help release endorphins to counteract the prostaglandins, and ease belly pain.
- Have an orgasm: orgasms will relieve all kinds of pain involving menstrual cramps. Orgasm relieves the pain through the release of endorphins that help women feel instantly better. It also can help relax their whole body, and induce sleep so they will not feel any cramping at all.
- Get enough vitamin D: this vitamin is essential for preventing menstrual cramps. High doses of vitamin D3 lead to a considerable decrease in menstrual cramps.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture may have positive effects on menstrual cramps.
In the second part of this article, Holly Devitt reveals to readers some amazing diet tips to deal with dysmenorrhea such as:
- Drinking water: water can help avoid painful bloating during menstruation. Hot or warm water can boost blood flow to the skin and relax cramped muscles.
- Eating foods that are high in calcium such as leafy green vegetables, almonds, sesame seeds, and dairy products: calcium can help lessen muscle cramping during menstruation.
- Avoiding foods that cause bloating and water retention such as carbonated beverages, alcohol and fatty foods
- Cutting or reducing caffeine will ease dysmenorrhea pain and decrease tension.
In the final part of the “Best Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps And Pain” report, people will discover how to reduce dysmenorrhea pain with food. The writer points out that dysmenorrhea sufferers can eat water-based foods to increase their hydration including watermelon, cucumbers, celery, blueberries, lettuce, and strawberries. The author also uncovers some foods that alleviate menstrual cramps such as brown rice, broccoli, fish, chicken, papaya, ginger, and cinnamon.
Bin Tran from the site HealthReviewCenter.com says, “Best Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps And Pain is a good report that helps readers understand more about dysmenorrhea and its effects on health. This report provides safe remedies, diet tips, and advice on how to overcome dysmenorrhea symptoms quickly and easily.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Best Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps And Pain” article, they should visit the website: http://healthreviewcenter.com/blog/menstrual-cramps-remedies/
About Holly Devitt: Holly Devitt is an editor of the website HealthReviewCenter.com. In this website, Holly Devitt provides people with a collection of articles on safe remedies for relieving menstrual cramps. People could send their feedbacks to Holly Devitt on any digital product via email.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/home-remedies-for/menstrual-cramps-and-pain/prweb11727953.htm