“Health Benefits Of Eating Blackberries Daily,” A New Report On Vkool.com, Reveals to People Some Reasons to Love Blackberries
“Health Benefits Of Eating Blackberries Daily,” a new report on the website Vkool.com uncovers health and nutrition benefits of blackberries, and some reasons to eat them.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) April 27, 2014
“Health Benefits Of Eating Blackberries Daily,” a new report created by Kimberley Marlin on the site Vkool.com shows health and nutrition benefits of blackberries, and detailed instructions on how to eat them properly. In the first part of this report, people will discover 10 reasons to love blackberry such as:
- Blackberries provide a great deal of health benefits. It can lower risk getting heart disease and stroke.
- It contains phytoestrogens that help lower the risk of certain cancers such as breast and cervical cancer.
- Blackberry helps prevent endothelial dysfunction, and boost immune system.
- Blackberry may help improve digestive health. It is high in dietary fiber that helps move food more easily through the digestive tract.
- This fruit can help prevent age-related cognitive decline.
- It is good for reducing bad cholesterol (LDL) levels.
- This fruit can improve cardiovascular health and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Eating blackberries that are packed with polyphenols can lower the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Blackberries are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Manganese and fiber.
In the second part of this article, Kimberley Marlin reveals to readers some amazing blackberry health benefits including:
- Blackberry contains compounds that may help protect people from heart, brain and cell damage.
- Blackberry contains p-coumaric acid that may reduce the risk of stomach cancer.
- It is a rich source of vitamins A and C that help strengthen the immune system, and fight free radicals.
- The ellagic acid in blackberry can reduce blood pressure.
- Blackberry is high in rutin, a flavonoid that can improve blood circulation
- It contains anthocyanins that help prevent the effects of aging, cancer and neurological diseases.
- The gallic acid in blackberry is an anti-viral and anti-fungal antioxidant, which is used to treat hemorrhoids and psoriasis.
- Blackberry is rich in antioxidants that contribute to fighting diabetes and bacterial infections.
In the final part of the “Health Benefits Of Eating Blackberries Daily” report, people will discover some simple and easy tips to choose blackberries. The author indicates that when choosing blackberries, people should look for blackberries that have a rich and deep color, and that are plump. The author also uncovers that blackberries will not ripen after they are picked; therefore, people can store them unwashed in an airtight refrigerated container. Hai Tran from the site Vkool.com says, “Health Benefits Of Eating Blackberries Dailyis a good report that helps readers understand more about blackberry and its benefits on health. The author points out that people can add blackberries to their cereal or yogurt, or have a cup of blackberries for a snack.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Health Benefits Of Eating Blackberries Daily” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/benefits-of-blackberries/.
About Kimberley Marlin: Kimberley Marlin is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Kimberley Marlin provides people with a collection of reliable articles on blackberry benefits on health.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/benefits/of-blackberries/prweb11793252.htm