Vkool.com Releases Their Natural Home Treatment For Blepharitis In Adults
Natural Home Treatment For Blepharitis In Adults, a new report on the website Vkool.com uncovers to readers healthy diet plans for eyes, and natural remedies for blepharitis.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 28, 2014
Natural Home Treatment For Blepharitis In Adults, a new report created by Loan Bui on the site Vkool.com shows a wide range of natural remedies, healthy diet plans, and easy tips to reduce symptoms of blepharitis blepharitis in adults including:
- Clean people’s eyes daily: people should apply a warm compress over their closed eye for a few minutes to help loosen the crusty deposits on their eyelids.
- Rinse people’s eyelid with warm water and then gently pat it dry with a dry, clean towel
- Clean the edge of people’s eyelid where their eyelashes are located
- Use a washcloth that is moistened with warm water and one or two drops of baby shampoo to wash away any scales or oily debris at the base of eyelashes
- Maintain an eyelid-care routine: people should maintain an eyelid-care routine to help them keep blepharitis under control.
- Control dandruff: people can use a dandruff-controlling shampoo to relieve blepharitis signs and symptoms.
- Use castor oil: this oil is an effective treatment for relieving inflammation in eyes. Castor oil also helps ease itching, burning, irritation, and pain associated with blepharitis.
- Apply coconut oil: this oil is useful for treating irritation and pain in eyes. It contains various nutrients including fats, which can help reduce inflammation and restore eye health.
- Use tea tree oil: this oil can help reduce inflammation and itching, and treat the underlying cause of blepharitis.
- Wash eyelids with camomile flower tea
- Wash eyelids with salt and warm water
- Apply calendula: this herb is traditionally used to treat eye inflammation
- Use chamomile: chamomile is a popular herb for treating blepharitis
- Use oregon grape: this herb includes the antibacterial constituent that is known as berberine. Berberine has been clinically studied for treating eye infection.
- Apply aloe vera: aloe vera is an effective home treatment for blepharitis because it helps reduce itchiness and swelling
- Avoid wearing contact lenses when people use topical antibiotics
- Use marigold, red clover, coriander seeds, or cat’s claw
- Use some fruits such as bilberry, potato, and black currant. These fruits help reduce the redness and gritty feeling linked to blepharitis. They also help relieve the inflammation of eyes.
- Eat foods including fish, milk, honey, and flaxseed
- Use ghee: ghee is high in vitamin a, e, k and d that are essential for improving eye health
Hang Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Natural Home Treatment For Blepharitis In Adults is a good report that consists of natural and safe ways for treating blepharitis in adults. This report also uncovers to people healthy diet plans that help improve eye health naturally without drugs.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Natural Home Treatment For Blepharitis In Adults” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/treatment-for-blepharitis/.
To see other articles, people can visit the homepage: Vkool – Better information, Better Lives.
About Loan Bui: Loan Bui is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Loan Bui provides people with a collection of articles on natural and safe treatments for blepharitis, and other diseases associated with eyes.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/treatment-for/blepharitis/prweb11982552.htm