New “Dine About Town” Menu Announced at Daffodil Union Square Restaurant San Francisco
From January 15 to 31, 2011, Daffodil Restaurant will offer a three-course, prix fixe “Dine About Town” dinner for under $35. Daffodil Restaurant is located in the Orchard Hotel near Union Square and the China Town gates in downtown San Francisco.
San Francisco, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) January 13, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area residents and visitors can choose from a low, fixed-priced, three-course “Dine About Town” (DAT) menu at Daffodil Union Square Restaurant in the Orchard Hotel From January 15 to 31, 2011. The restaurant and hotel are located at 655 Bush Street at Powell Street.
“Our Dine About Town dinner satisfies the stomach without emptying the wallet,” said Stefan Muhle, general manager. “It is available nightly beginning at 5:30pm for just $34.95 per person.”
The “˜Dine About Town’ three-course dinner menu includes:
First Course (choice of)
- Beer Battered Calamari with House Made Pickle and Jalapeño Fraîche
- Baby Iceberg with Heirloom Tomato and Apple Smoked Bacon with Echo Mt. Blue Cheese and Pt. Reyes Buttermilk Dressing
Second Course (choice of)
- Carnaroli Risotto with Portobello Mushrooms, Leeks and Truffle Oil
- Parmigiano Reggiano Pan Seared Scallops with Cashew Rice Pilaf and Garlic Blue Lake Green Beans
- Tangy Orange Sauce Grilled Creekstone Ranch 10oz. N.Y. Steak with Hand Cut Truffle Fries
- Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese Crumble with Buttermilk Panna Cotta, Cherry Vanilla Sauce and Sesame Tuile
About Daffodil Restaurant
Daffodil Restaurant, located in the Orchard Hotel (665 Bush Street at Powell Street), offers hotel guests, San Francisco visitors, and locals a delicious Union Square dining experience. The Bar is a relaxing spot to meet friends or business associates. Guests are invited to stop by Happy Hour ““ each day from 3:30 to 7:00pm ““ to relax over daily appetizer specials, fine wines by the glass and specialty cocktails.
Paintings by local San Francisco artists grace the walls while arched floor-to-ceiling windows lend views of bustling Bush Street. A glass walled, private dining room featuring beautiful displays of one-of-a-kind wines can accommodate up to 24 guests.
Breakfast is served from 6 to 10am weekdays and 7:00 to 11:00am on weekends and holidays. The bar opens at 3:30pm and dinner service begins at 5:30pm daily. Call (415) 692-5148
or visit http://www.thedaffodilrestaurant.com for more information or to make reservations.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebunion-square-restaurant/san-francisco/prweb8064409.htm