General News Archive - April 26, 2012
Generation X adults prepare an average of 10 meals a week, and eat out or buy fast food an average of three times a week, according to a University of Michigan report that details the role food plays in the lives of Americans born between 1961 and 1981.
A Guide for Survivors Who Want to be "Prey No Longer" Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) April 26, 2012 “Prey No Longer” is the title of the new
Comedian Andrew Goffman, star of the off-Broadway show "The Accidental Pervert," is holding a contest that pays $500 for the funniest personal story in honor of Tell A Story Day on April
App Locates LGBT-Friendly Bars and Clubs Across the Country Reston, Virginia (PRWEB) April 26, 2012 MapMuse today announced the release of the Gay
Health Connexions™ is proud to be a sponsor of the event 'Contemporary Art in Public Places'.
The Pradaxa Lawyers Special Report details homorrhagic stroke, gastrointestinal bleeding, internal bleeding and heart attack concerns related to the drug.
TheLayoutShop.net has launched a new blog section that features social media news, rumors, how-tos, and special pieces on top of their regular offerings of the web’s best Tumblr themes.
Emerging fashion designers are getting an opportunity to have their projects completely funded.
Earth Force and the General Motors Foundation are looking for educators who engage youth in innovative and interactive environmental learning. Richmond, VA (PRWEB)
Water increases the chances that birds will visit a backyard—whether in winter or summer.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.