HCG Blog Clarifies the Unlikely Benefits of hCG in Response to Recent Blog Comments
As hCG rapidly gains popularity, many people are beginning to wonder how Dr. Simeons discovered hCG for weight loss and if hCG has any other unlikely benefits. In response to the recent surge of questions about this topic over the last few days, hCG Blog explains the unrelated experiment that led researchers to discover hCG´s fat burning abilities and various other benefits.
(PRWEB) February 14, 2012
Recently, a growing number of visitors to hCG Blog have been asking, “How did Dr. A.T.W. Simeons discover that hCG burns fat?” and “Does hCG have any other benefits?” In response to the considerable amount of queries involving this subject over the past few days, hCG Blog explains how Dr. Simeons´ treatment of boys suffering from underdeveloped gonads led to the discovery of hCG´s unprecedented fat burning abilities and several other unlikely benefits.
The first hCG studies conducted by Dr. Simeons took place in the 1930s when he administered the hormone to boys with cryptorchidism, a condition indicated by underdeveloped testicles. During his studies, he noticed that boys with a lower caloric intake lost excess weight without developing any feelings of hunger. This initial observation prompted many more years of research and led him to ultimately publish his manuscript “Pounds and Inches” which detailed the hCG diet and using hCG for weight loss.
Further experimentation has demonstrated other unlikely uses of hCG as well. HCG is said to be beneficial when used for:
- Fertility: hCG is used prior to fertilization to stimulate the growth and release of the egg. It can also be given to support pregnancy during the luteal phase.
- Sexual Development: hCG can be used in boys to trigger the normal dropping of the testicles into the scrotum.
- Weight Loss: As exhibited in Dr. A.T.W. Simeons´ manuscript, hCG can promote quick weight loss when combined with a specialized hCG diet. This diet plan has proven to help users drop 1-2 pounds per day.
- Singing: hCG is said to improve one´s singing voice.
- Lowering Cholesterol: hCG can lower high cholesterol levels.
- Decreasing Appetite: hCG decreases feelings of hunger when calorie intake is reduced.
Editor’s Notes: hCGBlog.com was founded to help provide answers and support for both those on the hCG diet and others who are simply interested in learning about weight loss with hCG.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebhcgdiet/hcgweightloss/prweb9193276.htm