Delta Solutions Awarded Contract with SAMHSA to Provide Technical Assistance and Training Services
RESTON, Va., May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Delta Solutions and Technologies, Inc., a fast-growing provider of consulting services to the U.S. Government, has been awarded a contract with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) to provide Technical Assistance and Training services to the agency.
The multiple-award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract has total ceiling of $900 million across all awardees over the next five years. Delta Solutions’ award falls under SAMHSA IDIQ Domain IV (Large Business).
Delta Solutions will lead a team of fourteen partners with extensive healthcare expertise -including a renowned worldwide research organization, an innovative college of public health, and a leading integrated care management system – to provide services to SAMHSA supporting the prevention and treatment of individuals and their families with substance abuse and mental health challenges. Reflecting diversity in size, ownership, and location, the Delta Solutions partners are (listed by state):
- SRI International – Menlo Park, California
- L&M Policy Research – Washington, DC
- Minority IT Consortium – Chicago, Illinois
- Aurotech – Clarksville, Maryland
- Arch Systems – Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Avar Consulting – Rockville, Maryland
- Freedman Healthcare – Newton, Massachusetts
- BCT Partners – Newark, New Jersey
- Summa Health System – Akron, Ohio
- Kent State University College of Public Health – Kent, Ohio
- Integrity Management Services – Alexandria, Virginia
- Sole Solutions, Inc. – Front Royal, Virginia
- Data Networks Corporation – Reston, Virginia
- Unissant – Reston, Virginia
“I am excited to work with this highly qualified team to offer expertise supporting SAMHSA and its grantees,” commented Tim Rinaman, Vice President of Healthcare Programs. “The IDIQ vehicle provides a proven mechanism for offering innovative technical assistance and training services for SAMHSA to achieve its goals.”
“Winning the SAMHSA contract highlights Delta Solutions’ commitment to the Federal healthcare sector,” said Tim Matlack, President and CEO of Delta Solutions. “It also showcases our expertise in program management and support of complex, nation-wide federal initiatives.”
About Delta Solutions
Founded in 1997, Reston, VA-based Delta Solutions provides business analytics, financial management and IT solutions to the U.S. Government. Our skilled professionals support critical federal programs – from leading federal financial management solutions to integrating complex systems and reengineering business processes. The results: solid industry reputation, long-term clientele, and consistent growth over the last 15 years. Visit www.deltasolutions.com.
SOURCE Delta Solutions and Technologies, Inc.