eClinical Solutions’ enhanced version of eGrex could save consumers thousands of dollars in drug costs
WAKEFIELD, Mass., May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — The latest version of eClinical Solutions’ clinical data repository (CDR) – eGrex 4.1 – is designed to save life sciences companies significant costs by putting the control of the organization’s most valuable asset – its data – into their own hands.
The newest features of eGrex 4.1 include:
- A data importer that leverages web services to access clinical data from any ODM compliant clinical system, which provides for a seamless, near real-time integration of your data into eGrex 4.1 and stored in SDTM format
- A visual display of the progress made during the data importation process, which allows for enhanced decision making during data integration
- Enhanced capabilities for importing clinical data in different formats, such as Excel and SAS
- An advanced security platform that allows clients to easily manage eGrex 4.1 user rights and grant role-based access to data at the study level
- An updated user interface that provides intuitive navigation of the modules and functionality of eGrex 4.1
“As life sciences organizations continue to face growing economic pressures requiring more rapid decision making, and with rising expectations for the standardization of clinical data from the Food and Drug Administration, sponsors and clinical research organizations (CROs) are looking for innovative and efficient ways to better leverage the data they acquire throughout the development life cycle,” said Jeff Rogers, executive vice president, eClinical Solutions. “The enhancements that have been made to eGrex 4.1 are indicative of eClinical Solutions’ commitment to address these issues and develop new data solutions. With the latest developments in technology and the increasing adoption rates of various clinical systems, companies are looking for options to bridge the gap that has existed between data housed in a standalone application with the need to view all of their information across systems and trials from a single view.”
While there have been enterprise solutions that can serve as a centralized hub, those have proven to be costly to implement and sustain. eGrex 4.1 is a web-based SaaS solution that can be deployed in under three months at a fraction of the cost of those enterprise systems. The eGrex 4.1 platform allows users to expedite go/no-go decision making; is a CDISC standards-based solution; provides access to legacy and active data in near real-time; and allows the end user to integrate, configure and organize clinical data into specific programs, compounds, phases and therapeutic areas, while also allowing for cross-trial analysis.
About eClinical Solutions
eClinical Solutions, a division of Eliassen Group, enables clients to manage the aggregation, standardization and analysis of their clinical data throughout the clinical development life cycle through a blend of innovative technologies and consultation. From EDC database designs and training solutions, to reporting as a stand-alone service or within our cornerstone data repository, eGrex 4.1, we will change the way you think about and leverage your data.
SOURCE eClinical Solutions