Rite Response Answering & Call Center Services Announces Licensing of Innovative Secure Text Messaging Service
HOUSTON, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Keeping data safe and eliminating outside access to personal information is more important than ever. By encrypting information, miSecure Messages helps ensure that data remains confidential.
With the continually increasing number of mobile devices, the cloud-based miSecureMessages App uses the convenience of mobile technology to send encrypted messages to BlackBerry®, iPhone®, iPad(TM), and Android(TM) mobile devices.
The advantages offered by miSecureMessages App make it an excellent and affordable communication tool. Some of its benefits are:
- Immediate delivery of messages.
- Interactive two-way paging and messaging.
- Confidence that all messages are completely secure.
- Detailed documentation and reporting of messages delivered, messages read, and replies.
- Ease of use via an application on smartphones.
- Persistent alerting to ensure that messages are read immediately.
- Lowered costs through mobile device consolidation and elimination of errors.
- Better service coverage area than pagers.
“Today’s businesses are very interested in providing secure communications to their customers, staff and patients, and protecting their data,” said Steve Tackett, VP of Technology at Rite Response Answering & Call Center Services. “The messaging options available are limited, and regular texting or some other messaging tools do not guarantee that their communications are kept private. miSecureMessages provides businesses with the secure communications that they need through an easy to use application and now we are about to make it available to all of our customers.”
Some of the industries that can benefit from using miSecureMessages are: Healthcare*, Energy, Finance, Government, Home and Facility Services, Information Technology, Legal, and Real Estate.
* For healthcare organizations, securing patient information is required by HIPPA and HITECH regulations.
About Rite Response Answering and Call Center Services
Founded in 1987, Rite Response provides a flexible, scalable alternative to in-house answering and call center services (including call screening, 24 hour live answering service, virtual receptionist, automated services, and disaster recovery solutions). With operations in Houston and Dallas, Texas and serving customers nationwide, Rite Response provides solutions to leading energy and Fortune 500 companies, as well as hospitals, clinics and many small to midsized businesses. To learn more, please visit www.riteresponse.com
Media Contact: Gabriela Lenix Rite Response, 713-868-7500, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Rite Response