WTG Introduces a Leading Early Drug Development Summit
LONDON, July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ –
With its 15 years conference production and management experience, WTG introduces a
leading pharma event: “Early Drug Development Summit” in December 3rd-4th 2012 in Berlin,
The Early Drug Development Summit brings early drug developers together to discuss
maximising drug investments, toxicology, safety and biomarkers.
We’re pleased to announce that Dr.Lucette Doessegger, Global Head of Translational
Safety Medicine at Roche Switzerland
[http://www.eddsummit.com/programme/?subject=lineup&artist=206 ], will be sharing her 10
years of industry experience on early drug development at the Early Drug Development
Summit on Day 2, 4th December 2012 at 09:15 – 10:00 in Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany.
Dr. Doessegger will discuss “Using Translational Medicines in Early Drug Development”,
which will cover:
- Designing risk management protocols to understand the mechanism of action and implement safety measurements - Using translational safety medicine to measure signalling before it reaches clinical trials - Efficiently determining the impact of toxicity effects on specific populations
Confirmed speakers and their presentations include:
- Dr Andy Parsons, VP Preclinical Development, GSK UK [http://www.eddsummit.com/programme/?subject=lineup&artist=200 ]
Developing Business Frameworks for the Successful Co-creation of Value
- Peter Theil, Head of Early Development PKPD, UCB Belgium [http://www.eddsummit.com/programme/?subject=lineup&artist=202 ]
Pre-IND PK/PD Characterization of Small Molecule Drugs and Biotherapeutics to Increase
the Probability of Success of Drug Development
- Stefan Proniuk, VP Development, Arno Therapeutics US [http://www.eddsummit.com/programme/?subject=lineup&artist=203 ]
Reducing Development Timelines to Bring Products to Market Faster
- Ian Wilson, Senior Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca UK [http://www.eddsummit.com/programme/?subject=lineup&artist=201 ]
Successfully Identifying Human Drug Metabolites for Toxicity Testing
- Frederik Deroose, Director, Global Business Office Integrator, Jansenn Belgium [http://www.eddsummit.com/programme/?subject=lineup&artist=207 ]
Successfully Using Virtual Outsourcing for Early Drug Development
- Prof Juergen Borlack, Head of Toxicology, Hannover University Germany [http://www.eddsummit.com/programme/?subject=lineup&artist=205 ]
Utilising Better Animal Models to Improve Safety Studies
Visit the website http://www.eddsummit.com to look at the full programme and
The two day conference offers pre-arranged one-to-one meetings between +30 pharma
industry solution providers and +120 drug development experts as well as real life case
studies from leading drug development companies; Roche, GSK, AstraZeneca, UCB and more.
About WTG: http://www.worldtradegroup.com
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within
the sectors of HR, energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply
chain, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together
senior executives from world class organisations.
For more information, visit http://www.eddsummit.com or contact Michaela Melcher
Michaela.email@example.com or call +44 (0)207-202-7690.
SOURCE World Trade Group