Green Coffee Extract – Making waves in weight loss
Puregreencoffeeextract.com has some tips for choosing the right supplement
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) July 30, 2012
Since the recent buzz surrounding green coffee bean extract, there has been numerous fly by night sellers popping up. These sellers are typically looking to cash in and make a quick buck off a hot new trend. Shopping for a green coffee extract supplement can be tough, there are many supplements priced as low as ~$15. Supplements priced that low are generally cheap generic brands that anyone can buy in bulk and re-sell.
There are a few things to consider when choosing a brand:
- The quality of the ingredients – Make sure it contains pure green coffee bean extract, poor quality or fake ingredients are obviously not effective.
- The safety of the supplement – Continuing from the previous point, cheap ingredients can sometimes mean unsafe.
- Who’s selling it – Anyone can sell on Amazon, eBay and a slew of other websites. Choosing who you buy from is very important, theres something to be said for great customer service and a reputable company.
- Cost – We all love saving money, but going cheap on products you ingest is not always wise. A quality green coffee bean extract product is going to typically range from $30-50 per bottle.
- Dosage – A high quality supplement should have 800-1000mg of pure green coffee bean extract per serving.
When asked what brand Puregreencoffeeextract.com recomends, a spokesman said,
"Green Coffee Pure – from the makers Nutra Pure. Nutra Pure specializes in making high quality premium health supplements. It’s the only brand with a 60 day return policy, outstanding customer service and fair pricing – around $27 per bottle for a 3 month supply."
If you are interested, you can try it yourself risk free for 60 days by clicking here.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebpurgreencoffeebeanextract/08/prweb9752336.htm