Aureus Medical Group celebrates National Physical Therapy Month
OMAHA, Neb., Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Aureus Medical Group, a nationwide leader in healthcare staffing, is celebrating National Physical Therapy Month during October with a series of promotions for their contract employees, candidates recently placed by Aureus, as well as therapy students. Dedicated each year to this worthy field, the 31 days of October are taken as an opportunity to reach out and communicate with patients and consumers about the benefits of being treated by a trained physical therapist or physical therapist assistant. National Physical Therapy Month is promoted by the American Physical Therapy Association and supported across the industry.
Aureus Medical Group will be holding a drawing for physical therapy employees currently on assignment, candidates recently placed by Aureus and therapy students. The organization is also using Facebook and Twitter to release fun facts and trivia to promote the field of physical therapy. In addition, Aureus is offering a $1,500 referral bonus for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants during the month of October.
“We wouldn’t be the leading healthcare staffing firm we are today if it weren’t for our dedicated healthcare professionals who are the core of our company,” said Craig Wolf, vice president and general manager for Aureus Medical Group. “We’re proud to celebrate our physical therapists during the month of October, to recognize their dedication to the profession, and most importantly, to the patients they serve each day.”
According to the AARP Bulletin Survey on Exercise released in 2011, about 7 in 10 American adults age 45 and older are physically active. Physical therapists can help that 71 percent stay healthy and perhaps help the other 29 percent get on their feet free of pain. As the baby boomer generation ages, the job outlook for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants is expected to increase by 39 percent from 2010 to 2020 to meet the growing demand for rehabilitation services.
About Aureus Medical Group: Aureus Medical Group is a national leader in healthcare staffing specializing in the successful placement of Nursing, Advanced Practice, Cardiopulmonary, Diagnostic Imaging, Medical Laboratory, Neurodiagnostics, Radiation Oncology, and Rehabilitation Therapy professionals, as well as Physicians, in hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. With more than 25 years of experience, Aureus Medical offers a full range of staffing options, including national contract (travel), local contract, and direct hire. Aureus Medical is the largest affiliate of Omaha-based C&A Industries, a leading provider of human capital management solutions for more than 40 years.
Media Contact: Mary Carrick Aureus Medical Group, (402) 891-0009, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Aureus Medical Group