Medical Marijuana Inc. Recaps Dixie X’s Tripp Keber and Tamar Wise iCannabisRadio October 11 Interview
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Medical Marijuana Inc. (OTC: MJNA), a leading hemp industry innovator, is pleased to announce that Red Dice Holdings Managing Director, Tripp Keber, along with Science Director, Tamar Wise, appeared on iCannabisRadio October 11 hosted by Jason Warf, aka “stickman.” The team discussed key updates on the highly successful launch of their award-winning Dixie X Hemp CBD Wellness Product line.
Highlights from the interview, archived below, include the following information provided by Mr. Keber:
- Since launching Dixie X in June 2012, thousands of customers have purchased the products.
- Although the company offers 100% Customer Satisfaction, not a single one of these customers has returned their products, which speaks to the incredible quality of the Dixie X line.
- Hundreds of patients have personally contacted the Dixie X team over the past few months with powerful testimonials of the products’ effectiveness in treating their health afflictions. Click here to read some of these testimonials: http://www.dixiex.com/index.php/testimonials
- In the beginning of November 2012, Dixie X will commence its international distribution targeting several European countries as well as Canada.
- Dixie X Dew Drops just received the prestigious “Hemp Connoisseur Magazine Championship Award for Best CBD Edible.” It beat out dozens of other CBD products.
- In excess of 30 percent of the Dixie X customer base comes from its Compassionate Care Club program, which exemplifies the customer loyalty the brand continues to build.
Please click on this link to listen to the full archived interview: http://www.icannabisradio.com/Overgrow-The-Radio.html
About Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Our mission is to be the premier cannabis and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value.
Medical Marijuana Inc. does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at:
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Medical Marijuana, Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Investor Relations Contact:
Stuart T. Smith
SOURCE Medical Marijuana Inc.