The Renal Support Network Debuts The Inspiring EmbraceHOPE Jewelry Collection
Handcrafted Bracelets Designed To Give Hope To People With Chronic Kidney Disease
GLENDALE, Calif., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — This holiday season, the Renal Support Network (RSN) shines with the debut of its EmbraceHOPE Jewelry Collection. Consisting of 12 stylish, beautifully designed bracelets, the Collection is handcrafted by people who have been affected by chronic kidney disease (CKD), including those on dialysis or awaiting a kidney transplant, and is intended to instill hope in those coping with a serious illness. Each elegant bracelet reflects a distinctive identity based on a personal backstory.
The EmbraceHOPE Collection is designed by CKD survivor Lori Hartwell, the founder of RSN and the author of Chronically Happy: Joyful Living in Spite of Chronic Illness. “All of the bracelets in the Collection are dedicated to incredible women who helped me prepare for my fourth kidney transplant,” she said. “Making jewelry has always been a way to help me cope with kidney disease, and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to honor these women who are as unique as the bracelets themselves.”
The bracelets are all specially designed with pave crystal and pearlized beads and come with a heart tag with the wording “Embrace Hope”. Each is a fabulous accessory, and the bracelets can be worn alone or grouped together with others as a chic fashion statement.
The EmbraceHOPE Collection features
- “Beading Buddy,” honoring Marissa Carr
- “Tender Loving Care,” honoring Lesley Holden
- “The Advocate,” honoring Karol Franks
- “The Artist,” honoring Rebecca Rees
- “The Best Friend,” honoring Catherine Glover
- “The Creative Cook,” honoring Susie Gonzalez
- “The Entertainer,” honoring Malia Langen
- “The Expert,” honoring Susan Vogel
- “The Fighter,” honoring Cathy Bridges
- “The Giver,” honoring Cyndi Jones
- “The Supporter,” honoring Maria Hsieh
- “You Can Do It!,” honoring Linda Oakford
The complete backstory for each bracelet can be found on the RSN website.
“When people are ill, creative activity is essential to healing. The EmbraceHOPE Collection provides an opportunity to share experiences, strength and hope with one another through these beautiful pieces,” added Hartwell.
Select bracelets are available for a tax-deductible donation to RSN, a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization (EIN #95-4672679):
- Choose 1 gift/bracelet for a $25 donation
- Choose 3 gifts/bracelets for a $60 donation
- Choose 6 gifts/bracelets for a $100 donation
- Receive the entire collection of 12 and be listed as a “Champion of Hope” on the RSN website for a $250 donation
The EmbraceHOPE Jewelry Collection is available online at www.rsnhope.org.
RSN is a nonprofit, patient-focused, patient-run organization that provides nonmedical services to those affected by CKD. RSN strives to motivate and assist patients in developing their personal coping skills, special talents and employability by educating and empowering them and their family members to take control of the course and management of the disease.
SOURCE Renal Support Network